5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
These were perfectly packaged and not a crack in site. Beautiful glasses. I might get some more for myself .
Published on 3 Nov. 2011 by Stevo

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product BUT!
Overall a nice product BUT I was disappointed that 2 of the 4 glasses had small air bubbles in them. I tired to arrange to exchange the 2 flawed items but was told that there was no provision for part replacements!!
Published 8 months ago by mrs e smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Nov. 2011
This review is from: LSA Wine Collection Champagne Saucers 10.5oz / 300ml - Set of 4 | Champagne Glasses, Champagne Coupe Saucers - Handmade Glasses from LSA (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product BUT!, 16 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy glasses, 6 April 2010
J. Walker - See all my reviews
I bought these as a Christmas present for my other half and he was very impressed with them! They are beautifully crafted and inexpensive for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Factor, 30 Nov. 2011
W. Docherty "Wendy" (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I bought these champagne glasses for a special occassion and they went down a treat. They definitely have the Wow factor and I would highly recommend them to anyone who's out to impress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses, 28 Dec. 2011
Bought these for the wife for Christmas. They seem to be the same ones on sale in The White Company and Heals (and which cost a bit more there), but they are all sold out.

My sister-in-law has just asked for a set for her birthday, so I guess everyone likes them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 30 Jan. 2012
I bought these as a Christmas present for my sister and she absolutely loved them. They are very elegant and a great shape. They could aslo be used as serving dishes for trifle, mousse etc. A lovely buy and good value, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous glasses, 5 Jun. 2014
I waited to buy these beautiful glasses for quite a while. I finally treated myself and they were worth the wait! Very classy and friends always comment on them

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 21 Aug. 2014
Bought as a gift and very well received. They are very fragile and one was smashed due to poor packaging but the company sent a replacement very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely glasses, 31 Oct. 2012
I'm really pleased with the look and feel of these glasses but can only give 4stars as one has a significant air bubble on the base which spoils the look of it. I guess I'll have to have this one when we use them with friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really wanted theses for my wedding and they were great and very unusual!, 30 Oct. 2013
The only thing I would've liked is for the price to be lower though - I am aware LSA set these prices and this was by far the cheapest out there too...but I'd liked it if they were crystal at least :)

Other than that - well packed in original box, no problems with cracks or anything. Helped for one brilliant wedding

Thanks