5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Help In My Study's
I have recently started a Dreamweaver CS3 College Course. I purchased CS3 The Missing Manual as an added extra for my course. There are alot of different books to choose from on this particular subject so I scoured the internet and did a bit of research. Dreamweaver cs3 the missing manual and dynamic cs3 seemed about the best on all the reviews. Im so glad that I chose...
Published on 24 Jan. 2008 by Andrew Barratt

3.0 out of 5 stars More for reference
This book is very indepth indeed if not a bit waffly. It is very reference orientated (there are a few tutorials) but if like me you learn better from following along to tutorials I would suggest another book. I was ultimately disappointed by this and ended up purchasing another book.
Great for referring to but light on step by step tutorials
Published on 24 May 2009 by AE apprentice

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God I found this book, 3 Mar. 2013
I am an average skilled portuguese teacher. I know the basics of dreamweaver and this book realy teaches to put thing in place.
If you are a experienced programer ( let's say you are familiar with ASP 2; PHP well you probably don't need it, and you should look something else Ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described excellent service it was just what I wanted for Christmas and the New Year is that enough obviously not?, 9 Dec. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars No recollection of it., 17 Dec. 2014
Do not remember ordering this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for egg heads, 9 Mar. 2009
Mr. P. W. Le'avy "Celery Legs" (Edenbridge, Kent. UK) - See all my reviews
This book is meant for people who have been to university, I find myself flipping from one page to another getting confused, however, this is a good reference book and you would do well to have it on your shelve. To go with this book try `in easy steps' this is a summary and to together work for me.
I hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift of a study book, 19 April 2009
Mr. P. Knight (UK) - See all my reviews
The recipient was well pleased with this coverall Dreamweaver manual and it arrived in standard splendid Amazon time