on 25 March 2013
This is a very good breast pump. It comes with everything you need, is very easy to use and very reasonably priced
on 17 April 2016
Everything you need to start breastfeeding. I had some issues with breastfeeding to begin with and i used the electric pump at the hospital. Once i was back at home i remembered i had bought this one before my baby was born. So i started using it straight away, i loved it, i found it better than the electrical one cos you could control the flow of milk better as well as the speed, it doest over stimulate your breast as the electrical one can do and it does not hurt. I pumped with it for over 6 months regularly as my husband enjoyed giving baby a bottle but we didn't want to give formula (nothing agains those who formula feed)
on 8 January 2016
I'm very pleased with this purchase.
its easy to use and you can take apart every part to get a thorough wash when sterilising it.
they give you a small bottle attach so we ended up buying a pack of six larger ones as you can store milk in the fridge/freezer.
also comes with breast pads with is always a bonus!
the box nicely fits everything as well. It does come with a shot glass looking thing…haven't figured out what that is for, maybe its really obvious but i haven't used it since buying it which was around 15 months ago.
either way, i would highly recommend.
on 25 February 2014
I was so happy with my buy after giving birth I needed this so bad it came a day early I was very happy with that service and the price
on 6 January 2010
I found it very difficult to express using this pump. The suction part didn't work very well and any milk that was produced all leaked around the outside. Had to bend right over to get any of the milk to drop into the bottle. Then tried Avent manual pump which was much better as it has better suction around your breast and allows you to express a lot more milk quickly.

On a positive note the steriliser container which comes with this pump is a great idea and very useful. On the whole I was very disappointed with this product as I use other tommy tippee products which I have been very pleased with.
33 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2016
Rubbish. Components don't come apart so you can wash it thoroughly. Also the shape of it means that more milk dribbles down your chest rather than into the bottle attached! Tried using it several times in different positions (as I thought it was my error in the way I was positioned, but it's not) and ended up soaked. Perhaps they are designed for ladies with larger boobs than mine!
on 9 May 2016
Don't waste your money. I wasn't sure if I was going to stick at breast feeding but this made it harder to keep going as I needed to give my nipples a rest so thought I'd pump a couple times a day. It's so slow getting milk out. Go straight for electric one.
on 26 November 2014
This is an excellent breast pump, mimics a baby suckling perfectly. Ive tried the Avent breast pump which costs so much more but produces nothing! Very quiet and easy to use and assemble also easy to sterilise in a handy container which doesnt take up so much space to store. Very pleased with the product!
on 29 July 2015
I must prefer breastfeeding, but I wanted to mix breastmilk with porridge for my little girl. How laborious this was indeed. It took about 30 minutes to get the tinest bit of milk. Fairy messy having milk dripping after pumping. Easy enough to clean up, but there must be an easier way :( Nothing really wrong with this product, was just expecting some kind of miracle help I guess.
on 17 November 2015
So i found this product really usefull. The manual pump for me worked really well but i had to get a electric one due to the fact that i didnt have time to keep pumping. it took me 30 mins to get 5oz . But the sterilizing box is great for taking on the go and there is also a bottle with it. Great price for what it is.