5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking Pot
I just love this Stockport it is the best pot I have brought and what a bargain.
Published on 8 Oct 2010 by Vegan

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better
Published on 28 Aug 2011 by E. Pelipets

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 28 Aug 2011
E. Pelipets (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Stockpot & Lid 24cm / 5.2L (Kitchen & Home)
I've been using this pot for 5 months now. It looks great when new, but now I have scretches on both inside anti-stick coating and outside paint, though I treat all my cookware with care. I do use this pot on daily basis, however. I believe good cookware should last for more than 5 months or even 1 year so for this reason - it's not the best product. But I guess it's perfect for occasional use for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking Pot, 8 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made., 10 July 2014
I chose this because of the 10 year guarantee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
absolutely ideal size and works well

5.0 out of 5 stars Soup Pot, 5 Jun 2014
I bought this for my son who wanted a pot to make soup. He is very pleased with this and thinks it is an ideal size

1.0 out of 5 stars lid shattered at gas mark 4, 17 Aug 2013
The lid shattered to pieces on gas mark 4, its suppose to be oven safe to gas mark 10.This is extremely poor quality and ruined my casserole.

4.0 out of 5 stars ProCook stockpot & Lid, 19 May 2013
Bought it for my son in law and he uses it all the time so I guess it must be good. Good size and quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for stews, curries, soups., 11 Mar 2013
Cooks large portions for big families or flats. Very durable too. I've used so many metal utensils on it because I can't be bothered to find my plastic ones. It does scratch, but ot as badly as some of my other non sticks.

It's not as easy to clean as the tefal ones and tends to retain oil especially when I cook curries. Use kitchen tissue towels to wipe off the oil before washing it and it should be absolutely no problem to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pan, 28 Aug 2012
T. Boreham (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
its exactly what i was looking for. its a good weight and distributes the heat effectively. the only down side for me is that the rubber doesn't go all the way down the handles so for the first time of using i kept burning my hands but i'm used to it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pot, 25 July 2012
E. Lord (London) - See all my reviews
I have had this pot for some months and have used it regularly and then washed it in the dishwasher each time and it's still as good as new. It's a good large size and I would highly recommend