on 24 August 2010
I bought a Wacom Medium intuos4 bluetooth tablet and because I spend a fair amount of time outside the office with my laptop, I thought it would be a good idea to get a case for it.

Considering other people have bought this case with their Wacom tablets, I thought I would give it a try.

First impressions are that this is a nice quality product. It's sort of a memory foamed version of a neoprene case and it houses my tablet perfectly. The zip is of a high quality too.

Infact the only critism I've got is the stylus holder inside. Whilst once the stylus is in place, it's not going anywhere, it is considerably fiddly to get it in. If it had a pouch for the stylus instead, I think it would be more convient and easier to use.

Sqeezing the foam with your fingers is highly addictive... haha

Would I buy this case again?
I think I would.
on 8 October 2010
This a great case for INTUOS4 tablets; I loved the sample of material attached by the label - it's a very effective way to show the material's unique texture, and characteristics. The case is also provided with a pen holder, however I'd have liked a couple of them better - I have an INTUOS4 regular pen (of course), but also an INTUOS4 airbrushing gun, an INTUOS4 mouse, etc., plus the matching desk holders for both pens. As it is, there's no way to put them all in the same case... It's a nice item, though, very well crafted, and one I needed badly. So... you may as well go for it!
on 7 February 2012
I bought this to protect a recently purchased Wacom Intuos4 M and it does so perfectly. It is essentially a neoprene laptop-style case and it offers decent protection with a tight fit so the tablet does not move around.
The only reason it does not get the full 5 stars is there is no room for anything other than the tablet. It does have some space for nibs but I would be reluctant to use this feature as it does not seem to offer any protection for them. There is no room for the USB cable or the pen holder and pen. These would be useful additions but don't detract from the overall quality of the product too much.
on 11 December 2012
I am happy I spent a little bit more for a better quality- the tablet was expensive (intuos 4 M) so it was worth investing in an object to protect it.

I really like the wasabi green on the interior, and the material that the sleeve is made of- thik and returns to the initial shape. I am not sure how waterproof it is, because i soaked the material sample to see how it reacts to water and it was like a sponge filled with water- I guess one shouln't keep its own tablet in the rain anyway :)

Would definitely reccomend.
on 4 February 2012
Sound protection for the wacom medium Intuos 4 tablet (A5).
A sound investment for the travelling artist,even when you have a laptop bag/case this protects the tablet against unwanted scratches or any wear and tear it could suffer in transit.
It's not exactly the most durable material for use as a stand alone case but excellent for what it's job is intended for and that is placing inside a bag or travel case to protect your wacom.
on 28 September 2011
The material is just about on the right side of being strong enough to protect the tablet. It's quite rigid but won't protect against harder knocks. The pen holder and space for 3 nibs is quite useful, but it lacks anywhere to put the usb cable and mouse.
Perfect for the user who has the wireless version and no mouse.
All in all not bad for the price but has room for improvement.
on 11 August 2011
Not a lot to say about this, it fits the Wacom Intuos4 and a pen/stylus, good quality materials and is cheaper than the Wacom version. All in all a good purchase.
on 13 March 2014
Tablet fits in it.... Which is all I bought it for really.
Delivery was quick considering it was the Christmas holiday season when I ordered
on 3 May 2015