5.0 out of 5 stars Love it.
I had this for Christmas and it was great to do. The balls are easy to make and Mum says to tell you its not too messy and you see what you've made quite quickly.
Published on 7 May 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Came squashed and battered.
It was a stocking gift for my 7 year old daughter. So I was a bit disappointed with the way it looked... however, they really enjoyed making it with their cousin who is in year 8 on boxing day. They did make some more the following day but since then they have not used it. So for 1 hour of play it is excellent value for money.
Published 5 months ago by Raj71

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 7 May 2010
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 21 Feb 2010
This review is from: Bouncy Balls (Toy)
My 7 year old son was bought this for Christmas. We made them during half term and he had fantastic fun with them - he has taken them to show everyone we have been to see!! He has asked for another kit for his Easter present!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was so much fun! Do buy it and try it!, 27 Feb 2010
A. stone (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bouncy Balls (Toy)
We have since buying our first box of bouncy balls purchased several more! They are fantastic birthday presents and hours of family fun. Our oldest loved making them, he is seven years old. Our five year old had help and made them with his dad. The kit does say on the box 8 plus. I think the kit can make several little balls if you don't make a huge balls only. He made a big and I think three small balls from one kit. They do loose their bounce in time, having said that the boys still wished to keep their balls as they are colourful and were such fun to make. My husband thought it taught them early science and about the properties of things. So educational too. The boys were able to follow the instructions, wait for a time when they had to for it to set and so on, again good practice of following steps and making sure each stage is done when it had to be done. One friend we gave it to as a birthday gift said it was the best present he had. Over thirty children were at his party and he rated this kit to be the best, the little boy was turning six. So I hope that helps...

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 YEAR OLD LOVES IT !, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bouncy Balls (Toy)
Got these for my 5 year old , we made them really quickly , ive read that some people said they take hours/days to dry but our's dried in 10 minutes. after that 10 minutes my son was bouncing it hard off the wall and was playing with it quite roughly and nope ... it hasnt fell apart. i Love this product and now a friend is buying this for her 2 sons :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loved making these!, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Bouncy Balls (Toy)
Made these the first time with just my son. Enjoyed making them. Made them again when his friend was over on a play date. Great success and friend was able to take his creation home with him. Pack comes with two moulds. One big and one small so kept moulds for future use.When first made they need awhile to dry as very sticky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bouncy Balls (Toy)
Arrived promptly, simple and easy to follow instructions, Best of all it actually works!
Bought for a 4 year old, so a little fiddly for her but still good fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Came squashed and battered., 16 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Works surprisingly well, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bouncy Balls (Toy)
This works surprisingly well.. Nice definition in colours (I expected them to mix). Bounces reasonably well too but could have done with more. .

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay......, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bouncy Balls (Toy)
The first ball that was made was amazing and I could highly recommend it but unfortunately when my youngest went to make hers there wasn't enough crystals left to make another large one so when it was taken out of water only half was full, kindly my eldest helped to try and make 3 small balls out of it but obviously they weren't very good nor secure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better..., 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bouncy Balls (Toy)
We had this product for a while before finally getting to it. It is pretty user friendly and not too messy, fast to be made. The downside is that it says on the box 2 big balls and 8 little ones - well we managed 2 little ones and 1 big one and there was not enough stuff for another big one!!! Which is a big shame as I have 3 girls and it simply was not enough. Would purchase again though now that I know how it works, and they do glow in the dark which is fun, too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›