5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable connection for Canon EOS 5d mk2
I use this cable to connect my camera (Canon EOS 5d mk2) to my tv and it works fine. Delivery was quick. No problems encountered at all with this purchase.
Published on 31 Jan 2010 by A. F. Heighway

3.0 out of 5 stars Yeh, okay.
There is no doubt that this cable does the job it was designed for, but I wonder if it needed to be so inflexible (stiff). It feels a little awkward at times because it doesn't bend easily enough. Rather this, though, than no cable at all.
Published 10 months ago by Phil O'Dendron

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable connection for Canon EOS 5d mk2, 31 Jan 2010
A. F. Heighway (Essex,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ex-ProŽ Premium replacement for Canon HTC-100, HTC100 - 3m HDMI Cable For Digital Imaging Units (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable, 28 Jan 2010
Mr. John A. Lord (Bury Lancs) - See all my reviews
This cable is as good as ones costing a great deal more. Will buy from here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap alternative to the Canon product, 30 Dec 2010
I bought this cable for use with my Canon EOS 60D. It works very well and gives stunning picture quality.
This after-market cable represents a considerable saving over the genuine Canon accessory cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable, 6 Aug 2011
Very quick service, well packaged and excellent value for money. Using with my newly bought 600D - it fits fine, looks really good quality and delivered impressive results when viewing both still shots and video on a full HD tv. I thought I would always be genuine Canon loyal but it's a cable - I really don't see how the Canon priced item is worth it. I have never seen still photographs of such quality on the TV screen before. I highly recommend this cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a fantastic price!, 26 Jun 2011
Geoffrey D. Maggs "Magazaki" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This cable performs well with my Ixus 1000 HS with fantastic HD video on our TV. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Good cable length. Why pay more for the genuine Canon cable!

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Canon camera to TV lead, 21 Feb 2014
Really good value for money. I have no way of testing its picture quality functionality without also trying other more expensive leads. Apart from that though, it is a good length, appears well manufactured and seems adequate for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Feb 2014
What can I say, It's a lead. It works as it should. The price was right and delivery was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big screen pics, 17 Jan 2014
D. Ward (UK) - See all my reviews
It's just great being able to hook up to the HD ready TV and see all your camera's pictures and videos in large size. Definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yeh, okay., 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cable, 22 July 2013
A useful length, well made with solid connectors. A perfectly good substitute for the very expensive Canon original. I would recommend this cable.