5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of socks ever bought
As soon as you put on this sock, you don't want to take it off. It is so comfortable and soft and when you walk with them on it feels like you have a cushion under your feet. When using them for sport, your feet feel nice and warm with the double layer, but they are kept quite cool and sweat free. The back of the sock which goes slightly up your leg (they are only ankle...
Published on 22 April 2010 by Ms. Michelle E. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but blisters
These socks are very comfy, but I still got blisters even after their guarantee or 100% blister proof.

If you are looking for a comfortable sock for running, these can do the trick, just don't rely on the guarantee.
Published 12 months ago by Miss Barnardo

5.0 out of 5 stars No blisters, guaranteed!, 22 April 2013
Bought them for my girlfriend who is training for the walk of life - she now has 3 pairs and swears by them! Really comfortable and no blisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size bigger than your normal, 10 April 2013
This review is from: 1000 Mile Fusion Sock White (Sports Apparel)
I am size 10 UK, but bought XL 12-14 andy they fit perfectly, so unless your normal size is at the bottom end of the product range, consider trading up 1 size category. Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab socks, 7 April 2013
Brilliant socks. Prevented blisters & gave support & cushioning for my two young sons. They've warn them for hours whilst out walking or fell running, & they've been comfy. Wash well too.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 15 Dec 2012
The socks seem very effective the are comfortable and appear to do as suggested they have been worn only a couple of times but no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for preventing the dreaded blisters, 17 Sep 2012
These are superb and do exactly what they say they do! What a marvellous change! I suffer from blisters and was recommended this brand. I use these time and time again and they really do work.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 31 Aug 2012
Very comfortable and supportive.I wear them every time I go running and will definitely be buying some more. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks!, 3 May 2012
S. Oliver (uk) - See all my reviews
At last a double skin pair of running socks that prevent blisters on my daughters very sensitive feet! Also a very excellent price compared to high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars double layer, 20 April 2012
No blisters even when running distance in these socks. They have a sort of silky lining which i guess stops pressure points. Still getting sore toenails though.

3.0 out of 5 stars V good but boobles after one wear, 12 April 2012
I was a bit annoyed that my socks bobbled at the heel after just 5 km. doesn't give much hope for a thousand miles!!!! However they are very comfortable and no blisters so far

2.0 out of 5 stars There are better styles from 1000mile, 6 Mar 2012
I purchased 1969 style 1000mile socks for running to prevent blisters and support the arches of my feet.
I was really pleased with my first pair so ordered more of the same and some fusion socks as an alternative.

The fusion socks are quite comfortable to wear for walking and general use, they are cosy, soft and supportive.
However I cant recommend them for running as they caused blisters on my first wear. They did support my arch but I couldn't run for a week with the blisters all across the back and side of my foot!

Highly recommend the 1969 style for arch support and blister prevention. I'll be sticking with this style in the future.

1000 Mile Fusion Sock White - Men's XL (12-14UK)