5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a REAL brown!!
Published 9 months ago by WasAJerseyGirl

3.0 out of 5 stars a tad disappointed
Published on 15 Sep 2009 by ladyjames

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a REAL brown!!, 9 July 2013
I have only recently started dying my grey hair and have tried a few different brands and colours, including having it done in the salon. I have found this product to not only be the easiest to apply, but it is a "true" brown in my opinion. It seems a true dark brown is hard to come by... So many "browns" come out looking black or have far too much red in them, but this one is a lovely shade of brown and it didn't blacken the ends of my hair. Even when I had it done in the salon it came out looking black instead of a true brown, so I'm thrilled to finally have my dark brown back. The fact that it only takes 10 minutes is amazing! It really did only take 10 minutes and it covered my grey hair very well. I'm curious how long it will last, but so far it really is PERFECT! Well done!

3.0 out of 5 stars a tad disappointed, 15 Sep 2009
This review is from: Clairol Nice'n'Easy Perfect 10 High Gloss Permanent Hair Colourant (Personal Care)
I've been using Nice'n Easy hair dye for a while now but never could find the perfect colour. Having some greys and white hair I have to use permanent colour to have a nice finish but I want to keep my original brown colour. I decided to try the perfect 10 range because the time needed is quite short. Although the colour (6.5 A ) is the best I've ever seen on my hair, it fades after a few washings and my white hair was not fully covered. I'd give it another try, but I'm a bit disappointed- I'd wish the dye would be permanent and cover white hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars light auburn, looks great, 9 July 2010
this was my first time with permanent dye and I was so impressed. I used light auburn and at first was a bit worried that it wouldn't look good since I am a complete novice but the results are great! everyone has been saying how natural it looks and which hair dresser I went to.
The application is really easy and so quick. there are two different applicators (one for roots and one for all the hair), even tho my hair is very thick and was a medium brown before it came out the same colour as on the packet!
I would deffinately recommend it! hope I could help :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 6.5a- use to lessen red tones, 1 Feb 2014
I found this a good lighter brown shade that doesnt introduce red tones the way that some lighter brown shades can. Use this shade to cover some grey and maintain a natural look, or if your hair is prone to go red when you lighten it a few shades.
The perfect 10 range is a great time saver too, just follow the instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good colour and easy to use, 10 Feb 2014
This new type of Clairol hair colour is easy to use and I love the colour, it's more like my original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always use this one, 18 Jan 2014
Have used this colour for a long time now. Covers all the greys, and gives my hair such a great, healthy shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts long and very pretty, 11 Jan 2014
Loved this hair dye. It lasts a long time and the color is perfect. I have naturally dark hair but this really gives it a fresh boost. I will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Easy Perfect 10 Light Brown 6, 8 Jan 2014
This is perfect, the best hair dye I have used as the colour looks natural and I am now a big fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 21 Dec 2013
Does just what it says on the box. Easy to use and long lasting, will continue to use this product and shade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, 8 Dec 2013
Saved myself lots on this product, very good price, lovely colour easy to use and worked lovely on my hair.

ARRAY(0xab49b744)