5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleansing your skin
I think its great, its a cleanser, you would have to moisturise afterwards. Some wipes ive used in the past do moisturise your skin too, this doenst really, but clean it does! Which is why the name is suitable. Good old Nivea. I say.
Published on 28 July 2011 by Nathasha

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!
Published on 14 Jan. 2010 by Critical Thinking

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleansing your skin, 28 July 2011
This review is from: NIVEA Visage Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes - 25 pcs (Personal Care)
Wipes are a godd size. The first wipe might be a bit dry, but the rest are great, enough to clean my face, remove mascara and all eye make up. The wipes are also a good size and thick enough to do a good job. Im happy with the product. It left my skin feeling clean and soft.
Also the cloths have two sides, one side is smooth and the other side of a less smoothe texture (i still found it soft), its up to you which side you use. I like having a choice. Overall you cant fault it, if you look at the price.. there are obviously better products out there, but then you have to pay more. For the price Nivea has never disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea short of magic, 2 Sept. 2014
Perfect for getting the bits of makeup off that cleanser miss before washing my face! I like to team it up with Nivea 2 in 1 cleanser & toner (make up removal) followed by Nivea foaming wash finishing up with Nivea spf 15 light moisturising day cream (night creams tend to be to heavy for me and trigger my acne) Twice a week I use Nivea daily essentials gentle exfoliating scrub for normal to combination skin. Just so you know I'm not being paid for this!!!! Just really happy with this brand after years of trying really expensive products .This routine with these products seem to work for me and have been gentle enough not to dry out my skin but leave my skin feeling balanced .

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 24 May 2013
I like this product as it made my skin feel good and removed dirt and make up but the disadvantage is that you only get 25 wipes and it is quite expensive if you wear make-up everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes I've ever used, 21 Jan. 2014
I have got quite bad eczema and it really calms it down and the red patches look smaller. My skin is moisturised and soft. It also removes waterproof mascara and every trace of make up. I agree with some other reviewers that they feel a bit rough and not as moist as some other wipes but they actually work really well.
I note that these are £3.45 in the supermarket so even if you only get 25 in a pack, they're cheap on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 14 Jan. 2010
Was bought these as a gift and really pleased as my last cleanser just ran out. They are made for my skin type but I found the cloths very rough, dry and left my skin feeling irritated. Would definitely NOT use on sensitive eye area! Did not leave my skin feeling refreshed at all, left it feeling dry. Of note, I do not have sensitive skin or have to use sensitive products. Just going to bin the entire pack! Disappointed as I use other nivea products that are all top notch. No stars but you are obliged to enter at least one in order to leave a review!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 20 Nov. 2013
i like these wipses so much, the best i ever tried :) and the price is very good, thank you again:)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite wipes, 1 Sept. 2014
Love these wipes, I believe these are the best out there - I've tried lots of different makes & varieties! Make up wipes in general can be quite drying on the skin so I always use a good moisturiser afterwards & sometimes rinse off - which I know isn't the idea for using wipes - but it's just something I sometimes do. I would recommend these wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell. Removes all the makeup and grime away ..., 16 Jan. 2015
Lovely smell. Removes all the makeup and grime away from your face at the end of the day, leaving your skin feeling fresh and moisturised. These are basically the only face wipes I will use

5.0 out of 5 stars good for cleaning hands after makeup, 31 Oct. 2014
Jacqueline Wildbure "Angel" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
packaged well, arrived on time and item as described and shown on the products page; I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Face wipes, 13 Feb. 2014
Great wipes, they do get all make-up off and are easy on your skin too. Good delivery time and great price too - happy all round.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›