5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but Oh So Small!
This card coped with HD footage from the VholdR (high definition 720p) Contour HD helmet camera for 8 days non stop. The footage produced on it is smooth and the quality spot on. Just watch the size though, these things are tiny and I managed to lose one somewhere in Africa so if you happen to find it, it is mine! Highly recommended!
Published on 13 Nov. 2009 by N. Stubbs

2.0 out of 5 stars Speed/Class is questionable
Copying files from old 2GB card to this 8GB card [via a PC] and I'm finding that this "Class 6" card won't copy at speeds of higher than 2 - 3 MB per second. In spite of its claims to be a 15MB per sec card. Most of the time it's even slower. Hmm. Not the greatest purchase I've ever made but it was cheap. Have yet to test how much ACTUAL space it allows me to use.
Published on 26 Jan. 2012 by A. Larking

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but Oh So Small!, 13 Nov. 2009
N. Stubbs (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast!, 28 July 2010
Class 6... the thing needed for smooth video with the Veho Muvi VCC-03 micro DV camcorder.
Why they don't include this with the camera, but another that won't work?... beats me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my HTC Desire, 8 Jun. 2010
I bought this to replace the stock 4GB card I got with my HTC Desire, after installing it and copying across the files from the old card I've noticed a speed different. Accessing data stored on the card seems much snappier than with the stock card and I haven't seen any of the card dropouts I was experiencing on the one supplied with the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast, 27 July 2010
K. Jamal (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Excellent product for what it is. The additional adapter makes it all the more attractive although it is possible to buy the card only a bit cheaper elsewhere. I found the transfer speed more than adequate and so it should be being a class 6. For what I use it, a lower class would have been okay; after all, with a class 6, the real difference is in transferring files from and to it (around 6MB per second)and usually I have a few extra seconds in my life to spare! This is SD 2.0 compliant and also has a mechanical switch on the side to stop data being deleted accidentally.
I wouldn't buy anything other than a class 6, just to make sure that it is compatible with whatever hardware comes next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a HTC Desire, 13 Oct. 2011
I bought this for my HTC Desire so that I could set up an A2SD partition, and for this it is great. It has solved the limited internal storage for apps and is noticeably faster than the supplied 4GB microSD which I think is class 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 30 May 2011
I bought this as I was having trouble with TomTom freezing on my phone. Some research on the interweb suggested that chinese SD-cards (such as the Sandisk 2Gb, which I had) were problematic. I copied all the files onto the new Transcend card and I haven't had a freeze since! And I have loads of free space.
It's also significantly faster than the Sandisk when it wasn't frozen too!

4.0 out of 5 stars ...In a Veho Muvi, 13 May 2010
Bought this item for my Veho Muvi camera Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder that I have mounted as a helmet cam. I bought this as the camera manufacturers recommend a class 6 card.

I have now recorded several movies upto 1.12Gb in length (the muvi cuts files into 30 mijnute segments) and the quality has been fine, I have not detected any jumps in recording.

I'd buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow man!, 4 Sept. 2013
R. S. Van Spall "Filmmaker" (London) - See all my reviews
I bought this product having no idea what it was, or what it is used for, but I thought the name was cool. Sort of cyber-hippy, with lots of cool numbers and letters and stuff. Anyway, having received the product I have to say it is very nifty looking. I still don't know what it does, but it's wafer thin, jet black and with the words 'Transcend' emblazoned across it, just like in the photo. I must say it was a bit smaller than I was expecting, although I guess I should have been warned by the word 'Micro' written on it. But that aside, I am very happy with it and try to carry it about with me whenever I can.

Definitely Flash!
Definitely Micro!
And it certainly helps me to remember the word 'Transcend', so I guess it works as a memory card too!

Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its fast, 27 Feb. 2011
Good packaging with reduced plastic
Significantly faster file viewing and copying
Using this to upgrade from my class 2 card in my phone I have found a profound difference in viewing speed
Adapter works fine
No problems with card
But no case included

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade Android phone, 3 Aug. 2011
Used this to replace the 2GB micro SD card that came with the phone (which went duff after just 7 months :( ). This phone is otherwise truly awesome value so I had no qualms about upgrading it with this memory. This card slipped right in and is working well. Too early to comment on performance but a friend recommended upgrading my camera software at the same time to LG Camera (free version) and it certainly seems to be a significant improvement. :) I reckon class 6 should be plenty fast enough for my still & video camera needs, and games - ditto the 8G of storage.

Went for the full SD adapter too, so that I could plug the card into my Laptop (for fast download) or use it in my digital camera later - although I have no plan to do either currently.

Transcend 8GB Class 6 microSDHC Flash Memory Card with Adapter