on 28 September 2010
I'm thrilled with the Skagen watch, it's the smartest watch I've ever had!The bracelet is adjustable and fits very comfortably on the wrist. It's very slim and feminine and I've received a lot of admiring comments about it. A great purchase!
on 15 January 2012
Very smart, slim and classy looking watch.The pointers are a shade lighter in colour than the face which makes them easy to see even without my specs. The crystals at each quarter of the hour are beautifully understated. The bracelet is unusual but very smart and the clasp is very secure. This is my second Skagen watch and I really like them both for their expensive appearance at a reasonable price.
on 1 February 2011
Watch was bought as a birthday present for a Niece who thought the watch was fantastic.
Quality watch.
on 7 December 2012
I was doubtful about the strap which I thought might pinch. It doesn,t, it is so comfortable I didn't know I was wearing it. The face is clear and it is very slim and I think a dainty watch. VV pleased with this purchase . Delivery was also very prompt.
on 24 September 2014
Bought this as replacement for another Skagen I had bought the missus. She loves this one and prefers it to the one before....I'd better use up the brownie points before they go off! It looks better than the photos and is very slim and elegant.
on 15 January 2012
A very stylish watch, slim, elegant & looks very nice on my friend's wrist. I haven't found any problems with the clasp as experienced by other reviewers; you just need to ensure all three parts of the catch are in place and "click" when closed.
on 10 June 2014
My husband bought this watch for me for my birthday present and unfortunately i lost it. I liked it so much , I couldn't bare not having this great watch and i bought a replacement for myself. It is simple and classic. It is also very flat (good for skinny wrists), light and comfortable to wear. I love the bracelet too, it is easily adjustable and closing mechanism is also very good. It comes in a nice Skegan box, perfect for present. Plus is great value for money.
on 26 November 2013
I bought this watch for my mum for Christmas but I am really worried about giving it to her. Watch arrived quickly and looks exactly as on picture, it is very elegant. Only problem is that this watch looks tiny on my wrist (my mum's wrist is about the same size). If you have long fingers and small wrist it will look nice on you. We are not that lucky and I really do not like this watch on me, so I don't think my mum will like it either. I cannot believe that somebody reviewed this item and said that watch is too big. (Bracelet size is fine, just dial should have been bigger.)
on 6 August 2014
Love this watch. Neat, very slim and excellent quality. Good value too and very good packaging. Would make ideal gift.
on 14 January 2016
I have looked at this watch for over a year now, and I have just decided to treat myself.
Its absolutely GORGEOUS the quality is exceptional, and I am more than thrilled with it.
If you, like me, have had an eye on it...then don't hesitate. It is just beautiful and if this was £500
then that would have been fair for the quality. I paid $61. a FABULOUS WATCH FOR A GIFT
GO for it, you won't be sorry.

See one answered question