on 22 July 2011
I chose this headset for occasional use for telephone tutoring. For this it does the job. Wouldn't recommend for long term office use though!
on 22 April 2010
Can't use due to excessive hissing - very poor product.

NOT reccommended.
on 26 August 2013
No problem with actual product or service/delivery. That was great. I stupidly followed the Amazon "other customers purchased together" thinking it was compatable with the phone I was purchasing. This is not the case. Read the small print with the phone you are purchasing. So I cannot really comment on product as cannot use. However, no problems with supplier.
on 26 July 2012
I'm using this with a Gigaset IP phone (mainly so the kid can talk to his friends while they play Minecraft). The sound quality is OK, in fact rather good. The mic is also nice and sensitive and rejects noise fairly well. It is rather fragile and feels like if might break with some rough usage. Still, you get what you pay for, and this isn't an expensive item.
on 23 October 2009
I had hoped that this would be compatible with my home phone, however this is not the case. Hopefully I can find a use for it....It would be helpful if the product listed phones it was compatible with
on 10 December 2014
The product arrived earlier than expected considering Christmas time with which I am really pleased but jumper could have been better. The sleeves look out of shape. I ordered s/m which was itself big considering I am size 10/12 and could not order anything smaller than s/m as it wasn't an option.
on 28 January 2014
i'm afraid i experienced lowsound levls on this headset, i did wonder if it was the socket the headphone plugged into however when tried on another phone it was the same. i ordered a new headset (BT Accord 10 Telephone Headset) that works just fine.
on 28 April 2014
Most uncomfortable headset ive ever worn, and ive had a few, Its ok(isk) if u dont have to extend it, but once adjusted the SHARP slider where the extension comes out off digs into your head, returned, end of problem.
on 1 March 2015
Very poor! Although we can hear incoming conversation with some distortion our clients report that they have great difficulty in hearing ours. I guess this is due to poor quality microphone.
on 11 June 2015
Says it come with a manual to show compatibility - It didn't. even the web site does not recognize the headset model.. Rubbish. Wasted money here as it don't work for me.
Robbie