5.0 out of 5 stars great present!!! just remeber the size conversion!
got as a mothers day gift.
she LOVES them

remember they are made small, so for a 5, you need a 5.5 (but some sites convert for you)

5 star. great gift.
Published on 3 April 2011 by Meerkat43

I ordered a womens 6.5 for a gift which is labelled as a european 39 and US 8, these are not standard conversions which means your slipper will be smaller than you want!
Published on 28 Dec 2010 by paul

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning! The Sizes of this product do match international shoe sizes - too small!, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ugg Australia Women's Scuffette Scuffs (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars great present!!! just remeber the size conversion!, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Ugg Australia Women's Scuffette Scuffs (Apparel)
got as a mothers day gift.
she LOVES them

5 star. great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 9 Nov 2011
Such a warm and comfortable yet steady and strong slipper. Great for indoors and outdoors. Keeps the feet warm but not sweaty. Holds on to the feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic gift, 30 July 2011
This review is from: Ugg Australia Women's Scuffette Scuffs (Apparel)
Bought for my mums birthday. Look so cosy & fantastic, came with ugg tissue paper which makes it look all the nicer. 100% genuine. would definately buy myself a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Scuffette Slippers, 13 Jan 2011
Bought these slippers as a Christmas present for my twin daughters (28 years old). I read some of the reviews on the Amazon site and they said that they come up small, so I was concerned that the size may not be big enough. However, my girls have very slim feet so I took a chance. On Christmas morning they were so thrilled with their gift, and they fitted perfectly. I was also very pleased because I made a substantial saving buying from Amazon. We love you Amazon, Hilly x

2.0 out of 5 stars Fleece rubbed off on heel within couple of weeks!, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ugg Australia Women's Scuffette Scuffs (Apparel)
My daughter bought me a pair of these slippers last Christmas from Amazon. Within a couple of weeks the fleece at the heel had completely worn away. They were stored until bringing out a couple of weeks ago and now because there is no fleece on the heel I am walking directly on the Ugg label and the nylon thread on this cuts into the foot! Considering how expensive they were and the indifference of Amazon staff when I phoned up to complain I wonder whether anyone else has had a similar problem? They are certainly the genuine article! The rest of the slipper is in perfect condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective slippers, 30 Dec 2011
Good service; good price; prompt delivery BUT...... slippers were defective. The sole started coming away from one of the slippers within 3-4 day's use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Come up very small, 9 Nov 2010
I ordered 2 pairs of these in a size 5 for gifts, when delivered they looked rather small. I am a size 4 and tried them on & they did not fit me, they were very tight & my heel was over the edge. I rang Amazon to get them exchanged for a bigger size and was told that they can only replace with the same size. I now have to return the size 5s, wait for a refund & then re-order in the new size. I would safely order 2 sizes up from what you need as they come up that small. Apart from the sizing they are great slippers!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO GOOD,I BOUGHT 2 PAIRS!, 1 Dec 2011
I already had a pair of these slipppers and because Amazon had them at such a good price i bought another pair! Really pleased with them.I have bough cheap slippers in the pat that were binned after a months wear. These are lovely quality and comfortable and warm .You get what you pay for..Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely slippers, 26 Nov 2011
I love these slippers. They are so warm and comfortable. I had a pair for Christmas last year, but they got water damamged so I treated myself to a new pair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›