Size: Pineapple Home|Change

on 6 July 2012
The fish love this! I was dubious at first because of the paint etc but the fish love it and like hiding out in it.
on 27 August 2014
Good bright detail to Sponge Bobs house, time will tell if this fades.

Door and porthole window openings were 'clean' but opening at bottom was a little rough edged ( the fish don't use this so not real problem.

What do the fish think ? When we first placed it into the tank you could almost hear them say " what the hec is that ! " .... after about half a hour curiosity got the better of them and they swam inside. One who used to spend most of it's time in the plastic grass now rests in the house.

We only have a number of small fish but it would not be suitable for a 'standard' sized child's goldfish

Great fun product which brightens up the tank.
on 23 September 2015
My little goldfish seems to love the pineapple house, he's always swimming in and out of it. The pineapple is a good size and makes a lovely addition to the tank.

I've had the pineapple for over a year now in the tank and it's standing strong, both structurally and in terms of the "paintwork". I think this is important because I've bought ornaments in the past which look beautiful but start falling to pieces in a few months. So if you are looking to buy a quality item to make your tank look beautiful and provide some new novelty objects for both you and your fish to enjoy definitely go for this one.
on 17 March 2013
My fish love it...even if they do keep getting stuck in the windows! Good quality plastic also...wish it was slightly bigger though
on 31 May 2013
very happy with sponge bob house, it looks really cute and my fishes like to go in it. :) i recommend this highly!
on 10 February 2016
Looks so cool in the tank, and the fish love to hide in there!
review image
on 21 March 2016
My fish does! I think it looks good, my fish goes in there now and again so she must think it's ok. It is small so check the measurements before you buy, my fish is a small platy so it's fine for her but you probably wouldn't get anything much bigger in there.
on 12 March 2014
smaller than expected, only good for little fish, had to sand down and make it fish proof my self because of the sharp edges on the insides; especially around the windows. wouldn't recommend.
on 1 July 2015
It looks nice in the tank until your fish chokes because of the fragments of (orange parts) painting that start to come off. I lost 3 fish because of that and I do not recommend.
on 29 September 2014
Perfect fit for our mini aquarium. I must admit it's pretty small but still cute and our little fish took to it straightaway. It's now their favourite place to sleep and hide.

See one answered question