5.0 out of 5 stars Alternative latte glasses
These are nicer to hold that the other latte glasses but don't look so cool- Great for Hot Chocolate
Published on 4 Feb. 2010 by M. John

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised
Wow what a disappointment.
Published on 4 Dec. 2011 by Truckle

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised, 4 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 2 X Latte Coffee Glasses Mugs - (1 Pair) - Height 110mm (Kitchen & Home)
Wow what a disappointment.
These glasses DO NOT hold 250ml and are to small to hold a latte made from a Nescafe Gusto machine. The most fluid I managed to get into the glass was 200ml and that was full to the brim, the only thing I can think that 250ml referred to in this items description is how much water displacement occurs when you put it in the washing up bowl.
I see there is another pair of latte glasses advertised that are taller and claim to hold less liquid than these. so someone has got their measurements wrong.2 X Latte Coffee Glasses Mugs - (1 Pair) - Height 110mm

2.0 out of 5 stars Glasses used, 12 Nov. 2011
Nicely packaged but quality of glasses not great and they are not clean. Dried in sticky liquid in one of the glasses. Not bothering to return them due to price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Value for Money!, 30 May 2012
N. Chouhan (UK) - See all my reviews
The price suggests a lot about the quality of this product, what you pay for is what you get. The finishing is very basic, and there is no quality as such but okay for what you pay. Although, I'm sure you could find it much cheaper on the high street. However, if you are looking for something with a sleek finishing, this product may fail to deliver.

The product arrived damaged, but the seller quickly dispatched another set of glasses with immediate affect. In that respect 5 stars to the seller!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a SHORT coffee cup, 13 Mar. 2012
Ordered these to finish off my table that was set for a dinner party, they stated they can be used as a sundae glass or an Irish, 'Latte glasses' that's a laugh, they are just small narrow glass cup and bit shorter than a teaspoon...stupid of me not to have checked them before hand, couldn't then do the sundeas, so it was a mad rush to Tesco to pick up an apple pie and cream for afters.
Also ordered sundea spoons from the same company, these are nice and long to have reached the bottom of the sundae glasses, but are cheap, nasty thin if you used them for an ice-cream sundae they would bend...I think I could have picked up better in the £1 shops. All the years I have used Amazon, this is the first time I can honestly say.....I've been caught!

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish and not as advertised - DO NOT ORDER!!, 6 Jun. 2014
I've previously bought 2 sets of these exact items in December from this supplier. I was very happy with those and recently bought some more (or so I thought). However, they sent me some very cheap ones which don't match the picture and are very different from the previous purchase. As such I've requested a refund and in accordance with my consumer rights asked for them to fund the cost of return as the item was not as advertised (I checked consumer law for this). The supplier basically argued that they are not different (even though I'm in possession of both versions!) and are refusing to pay for the return. This is very poor service indeed and blatantly not following consumer law. I will be complaining to Amazon to see what they will do about this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alternative latte glasses, 4 Feb. 2010
M. John - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY - DANGEROUS - EXPLODED, 18 Jun. 2013
On first use with my coffee machine one of these glasses completely exploded and the shards of glass were scattered all over my kitchen and me. I am very lucky that I was not injured. I must have had a faulty glass. Just be careful as I would not want this to happen to anyone else. Waiting for feedback from the seller. STILL WAITING FOR FEEDBACK FROM SELLER.... (23/8/13) Still waiting for feedback from seller....

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great Quality, 4 Mar. 2012
I realised these were low cost but they are really quite poor quality. The glass was marked quite badly although some of this has come off with repeated washing. I would normally have returned the items, but taking into the account the low cost I will keep them as spares and order some decent glasses. Just a case of you get what you pay for.......but don't expect too much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Big Enough, 9 Oct. 2011
Excellent Delivery and Packaging and a nice quality Latte Glass. Unfortunately I got these glasses to use with a Tassimo Pod coffee machine and if you are making two coffees the second one over flows all down the sides of the glass. This is very annoying.These glasses are now gathering dust at the back of the cupboard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cups but they are simply too small!, 5 Sept. 2011
Got a Nescafe Krups coffee machine and thought these cups would be ideal, and after studying the sizes stated, i thought great!

But,these cups are far too small,they are simply not big enough to hold a proper decent coffee and its confirmed as i have contents left in my coffee pods when the cup is full!

So,be aware that they do feel rather minature for some reason!