4.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Slippers
Good slippers very durable soles. Size was a little on the samll side but they have stretched. Only down side is the silly bow thing at the front that won't stay done up.
Published on 28 Jan. 2011 by terryb

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice. But the beauty fades...
Ok, I know this is going to sound a bit silly (as everything wears out at some point), but I bought these for my wife a year ago. After a year, they are shot. The sheepskin is in poor condition, and the laces have been stripped out as they are pretty annoying. This is the main con of these slippers- they age really badly.

To qualify these remarks, I have a pair...
Published on 17 Aug. 2011 by M. Dexter

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice. But the beauty fades..., 17 Aug. 2011
M. Dexter (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews

To qualify these remarks, I have a pair of Ugg slippers (in the more traditional colour) which are older, and still look flawless despite being nearly 3x the age. I also have the Ugg Care Kit which I use for both pairs of slippers, and while mine come up a treat after washing, my wife's do not. Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed by that!

Also, the laces have long since gone, because although they look great when new, they seem to have been tied using some sort of black magic, since I had a go at retying them in the same style and failed completely (that could just be that I was never a boy scout though). My wife decided having untied laces was a lethal idea, so they went.

I suppose if you just look at these cons, then these slippers don't even seem to justify 3 stars; but they are comfortable - enduringly so it seems! After all, isn't that the point of a pair of slippers? Function over form, as they say. My advice would be to go for the original colour- perhaps they wear better? Also, if you're handy with knots, then you should be fine. I should note that the pair in this colour were significantly cheaper than the original colour... maybe that is a clue as to why they haven't aged as gracefully?

4.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Slippers, 28 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Ugg Women's Dakota Col Outdoor Sole (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Dakota Slippers, 15 Aug. 2010
Maureen "maureenjoy" (Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lovely pair of Ugg slippers. The Dakota slippers where purchased to replace another style of Ugg slippers which developed a hole at the right foot toe. Beautiful pair of slippers and comfortable and at an excellent price too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Australia Women's Dakota Slippers, 19 Oct. 2011
Brought from Amazon. Received the slippers which looked very nice but on further inspection the left slipper had a tear where the leather string is pulled through. Very disappointed as I was waiting a while to take delivery. I have completed a return form on amazon but I was not given the option for a replacement. Not good enough. They are available to reorder on Amazon. Ugg Women's Dakota Col Outdoor Sole

5.0 out of 5 stars UGG slippers, 7 Jan. 2012
The slippers arrived as soon as was promised and are really very nice. Only the sizing is not very good - I had ordered 8.5 UK because it was the only large sizze left and expected them to be on the large side, but not so quite the opposite but with wear they have become very comfortable & I am very happy.Ugg Women's Dakota Col Outdoor Sole

4.0 out of 5 stars Soooo Comfy, 28 Dec. 2011
Ms. K. M. Noel "kirstenoel" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
"Soooo comfy". I have these in red and they are the most comfortable slippers I have ever worn. I bought them planning to wear them as shoes but to be honest they're too nice to wear outside! Keep them as a slipper - an expensive slipper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg = the best, 27 Dec. 2010
arrived few days after order, they are very nice!! keep feet warm.. the best thing in the cold weather.. and the most important thing is: they are real UGG. worth of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them to bits, 31 July 2011
I HAD PURCHASED THE CHESTNUT SLIPPERS OVER TWO YEARS AGO ,THEY ARE MY DOG WALKING SHOES , MY FARMERS MARKET SHOES I WORE THEM SO MUCH I PROMISED MYSELF THE NEXT TIME I SAW THEM AT A GOOD PRICE I WOULD TREAT MYSELF TO A NEW PAIR.THEY ARE THE BEST SLIPPERS I HAVE EVER OWNED IN 40 YEARS THEY GO EVERYWHERE WITH ME AND THEY STILL LOOK GOOD ........THESE SLIPPERS WERE MADE TO LAST A LONG TIME

5.0 out of 5 stars The best slippers ever., 21 Dec. 2011
UGG Dakota slippers are the best ever. I purchased a pair after being so impressed by the comfort of my new UGG boots and cold feet are now history. They feel absolutely wonderful. The fit is snug, but I have no doubt they will loosen with wear, but they are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY, 19 Nov. 2011
lovely and cosy, perfect for the norwegian winter nights. The sizing is true to size although I would order a size larger because of sheep lining. Love them