on 30 November 2009
Excellent service - quick delivery and great value for molney. Excellent product for travelling light. Fits the Camera, with kit lens or telephoto, plus small flash, spare battery and cards. Not too showy so as to attract attention but great quality to protgect the kit. Perfect.
on 20 July 2010
I bought this case for my canon 500d and it was a perfect fit even with a 18-200mm lens attached. The only thing i would say is to get a screen protector for your camera if you are using the bigger lens as there is slight contact between the screen and the case but nothing major. Overall it is very well build and even in the torrential rain in zanzibar the camera came out bone dry! Well worth the money
on 5 July 2010
Looks more expensive than it is. Great padding and support for your camera, space and pockets for other bits of kit, such as release plates for tripod, spirit level and remote shutter release could put spare battery in there as well.
Light to carry and adjustable strap is really good.
Would definately recommend. Really quick delivery too! on a standard delivery ordered on thursday night it was here on saturday morning.
VINE VOICEon 5 April 2011
Although there is only a small amount of room for spare batteries and memory cards inside the lid, the body of the case holds the camera comfortably, stopping it rattle and jump around. The front of the case has a compartment big enough to take a few filters, in their protective cases, an a few USB cables, although there is not enough room to take the battery charger and is UK plug in this compartment. Either side there are elastic net pouches, possibly to take a remote control and/or pens etc. The back has a very tight flat pouch that might be used for a small manual, or folded, very small note book. Finally as well as the hand grip and carrying strap, there are some very substantial belt loops to almost provide a cowboy hand gun type fast action camera shooting scenario. Every thing about the case screams quality, and the case would most likely outlive the camera, and become the home to what ever camera succeeded your 500D, nice though that is ...
on 7 April 2010
You can't tell it's this cheap looking at it. I had borrowed an expensive case while waiting for the Gem, I can't see any apprecialble difference. Fits my Canon EOS plus kit zoom well. Seller also recommended, very fast delivery.
on 24 March 2011
Like others have said, the service was excellent, in that it arrived before my camera did, and it is a good bag for someone starting off. I am able to pack my 18-55mm and 55-250mm lense in this bag, otgther with a pouch of battery, SIM cards, and small manual in the front pocket - not bad and good for the price.... If you want to fit more kit, then get a bigger bag, as this will not fit more than 2 lens'....
on 27 January 2011
Very nice case, fits 500d with standard lens kit perfectly with enough space for a larger lens should you have one too! The item was delivered VERY quickly, highly recommended as a budget case, excellent protection and plenty of pockets for additional memory cards and batteries! Very satisfied with it! :)
on 7 October 2010
Used the bag within days of receiving it. Spent the weekend climbing mountains in the Lake District, it didn't let me down and had plenty of space/pockets. Bought a larger lense afterwards and this too fitted easily into the bag 10/10!
on 16 June 2012
I'll be all picky with my rating.
The bad...
1. I wanted something just a little less bulky than this for my Cannon Rebel xti. This is probably a bit more suitable for a slightly larger body camera. That is my suggestion.
2. I think that the pockets are not the best arrangement. They are ok for the straight basics, but they are not really ideal in arrangement.
The good...
1. Fantastic quality for the money. You probably won't get a better quality product without spending at least 4 or 5 times as much.
2. Very good protection for your camera from impacts and from the weather. It is not water proof, but it will keep you equipment dry and clean in all but the very worst conditions.
3. Appearance is nice. People will think that you spent more than you did on this.

All in all, this is great value for the money.
I would just suggest it for a larger camera than the Rebel xti.

Cheers!
- Aaron
on 10 August 2012
I bought a small backpack type camera equipment holder and outgrew it quickly. Then I bought a large one and realized that backpacks are good for carrying equipment but not for actual use on location. I do not like keeping my camera around my neck when hiking either so what happens when I see a good shot? I have to stop, take off my backpack, pull out my camera, close the backpack to keep dust out....what a pain in the rear. I found that I would pass up photo opportunities because I just did not want to break out the camera. That is when I decided I needed a more convenient way to carry my camera where I could whip it out like a gunslinger.

This case works great. The one complaint I have is how it mounts to the belt. I would prefer a dual strap system instead of single and also a secondary clip on system that was made of metal and held securely. If I want to remove it then it is troublesome without a clip option but for those times when I know I will not remove it, it only has one strap which feels insecure. It still works well.