5.0 out of 5 stars Detox for Women
Published on 28 July 2009 by L. V. Macmillan

1.0 out of 5 stars Why would you want to look like this?
This book irritated me from the off. It takes that concept of a healthy diet to a point where it becomes freakish and possibly unhealthy. I would like to be as healthy as possible, but I definitely don't want to look like the author or become slavishly obsessed with what I eat.
Published on 16 Oct 2011 by Mrs. K. Bullock

5.0 out of 5 stars Detox for Women, 28 July 2009
L. V. Macmillan "Callie22" (Glasgow, Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Detox for Women (Paperback)
I bought the Raw Food Detox Book Natalia Rose's previous book, with good intentions. Never got into it but the title Detox for Women inspired me and i like it as it is not as daunting a read, as the first one and the layout is easier and lighter to navigate. I particularly like her Quick Pasta recipe with courgette cut into furls or julienned combined with Seeds of Change pasta sauce with grated goats cheese on top. A delicious alternative to pasta in under five minutes. I very much like her style of writing and can see me making more of her recipes regular staples.
Have now ventured gingerly into Raw Food Detox.... Baby steps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 3 Jan 2010
This review is from: Detox for Women (Paperback)
This book makes detoxing and healthy eating accessible, fun ,easy and very delicious.
Wonderful recipes.
The best detox book, its so good you will want to continue past the four weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ FOR EVERY WOMAN OUT THERE!, 25 Aug 2013
Mrs. C. Coptu (UK) - See all my reviews
I have read many books on health and nutrition, fitness and health: Clean, Clean and Lean... and countless on articles on how to live a better, healthier life and find that balance and achieve my ideal weight. As a mum of two my body certainly went up and down. The unhealthy food choices everywhere certainly don't help us women achieve our ideal weight and STAY THERE. And as Natalie says herself you have to try different things to know which one works best for you. And tried I did :) However they always fail to last and after a while I go back to my old habits and end up going on a guilt trip. My day started with the feeling of I MUST EXERCISE and end with I SHOULDN'T HAVE EATEN THAT! Arghhhh!!!... I was fed up of never being able to just be and breath and feel happy again.
I am so happy I came across this book and actually bought it. This book speak to me on some many levels: as a mother, a woman and an individual who is in control of my own life and choices that I make. Natalie is not at all patronising and certainly doesn't tell you what to do. Have you noticed how you want to rebel even more when you are told what you can or can not do? :) She will explain why certain things happen in our bodies and what to do to rectify it. She gives you options and even let's you eat chocolate and drink wine (in moderation of course)! She helps you find a balance and get in touch with your body.
I am on the detox plan now and found it liberating! I don't constantly think of food in a negative way and never feel guilty after finishing my food because I make the right choices. I spoil myself with a piece of dark chocolate at the end of the day which is my reward to myself and actually kept me on track :)
She also helped me see the bigger picture and choose a real long term reason why I want to do this. I realised that mine was that my children are surrounded at home by good and healthy food. There is so much unhealthy, nutrient poor food out there that I really wanted my children to see that if you take care of yourself and make the right choices in life you can live a much longer, healthier and happier life.
A wonderful book and I would recommend it to everyone, not just women.
THANK YOU NATALIE! for sharing your knowledge with us all!

5.0 out of 5 stars So inspiring, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Detox for Women: An All New Approach for a Sleek Body and Radiant Health in 4 Weeks (Kindle Edition)
Such clear straightforward advice to help move to a greater health. I have already advised several friends to read this book

1.0 out of 5 stars Why would you want to look like this?, 16 Oct 2011