4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler
When I first got this brush I thought it wasn't going to work. It's very light and you would think that the little flexible bristles were not going to be up to much. I was proved wrong once I started using it.

Published 7 months ago by seaside sundae

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!
Reviews and word of mouth recommends this brush and I had seen one in use on my granddaughter's very thick hair and it is ideal for painless detangling. I personally did not find the brush helpful or useful on my own hair.
Published 5 months ago by Focusnow

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)

I will say that the size of the brush is smaller than I anticipated - it fits in the palm of your hand. It certainly does the job that it is advertised to do and I am very pleased that I decided to buy it. I use this brush every day after washing my hair and I do prefer to use it on wet hair.

I will give you a few of really small "but's". I do like to brush conditioner through my hair before rinsing, but due to the smooth surface of the outside of the brush, you would find it difficult to keep a grip of the brush as it slips out of you hand (because of the soapy conditioner). Using it on wet hair without any product in it is fine. A second small negative is the brush could really do with a strap so the brush stays in your hand better as the size of the brush is a bit small. Thirdly, I think the brush is over-priced so maybe look around for the same brush elsewhere. Don't let my negatives put you off, the brush does work :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 April 2014
Everyone needs one of these! I don't know how I survived previously without one. I have horribly thick hair that tangles within minutes of being brushed. This goes through them without hurting. I wish more hairdressers would use them, rather than taking the challenge of going through my hair with a normal brush!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
These tangle teezer brushes I have found to be great on my toddlers hair. She has long hair and finds that normal hair brushes pull her hair and causes pain. However, this brush doesn't do that and she really likes it. Her hair is straight and fairly fine. The brush leaves it beautifully shiny without any tangles at all. She particularly likes the colour of this particular brush. We have several and she loves the pink ones. It doesn't work so well on my hair which is thick and curly - but I very much doubt that there is any brush that could deal well with mine!

Really great purchase, and I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has (almost) revolutionised my life!, 4 May 2014
I have the most tangly hair ever. Every hairdresser I've ever used has always said so and I have used so many different conditioners, leave-in conditioners, detangling sprays and combs and nothing has made more of a difference than this.

I know these have been out for years but I always hesitated buying one because I thought it would be better to spend my money of products rather than tools as I've always had better results that way.

I have long, fine hair and have honestly cut at least 15 minutes from my morning routine using this. It really does make such a difference and although I cant brush straight through it does help reduce tugging and breakage. I only wish they were around when I was a child!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer brush, 26 April 2014
I am very delighted with this product. I first saw it on Dragon's Den who I think turned it down. However I have a 3 year old granddaughter with beautiful long, blonde, curly hair which is quite difficult to manage. This tangle teezer has made a huge differenc e and I can now do her hair without any fuss as it brushes through so easily. A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 May 2014
I love my new tangle teezer, I had been recommended to use one by a friend. Its fantastic no more tears and pain when I brush wet or dry hair. I only use conditioner once a week and its still easy to brush my hair when I've only used shampoo. I have long thick european hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, 24 May 2014
This brush (miracle worker) has made brushing my hair easier, faster, pain free and enjoyable. It is good for our hair because it doesn't pull lots of hair out like other brushes. It is pretty much pain free which means it is perfect if you have children with knotty hair. It is light weight so doesn't weigh you down and you can carry it in your handbag all day with no problem. There is a nice selection of colours also, I love the pink one and the sparkly purple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jun 2014
My hair loves to get into tangles and I just cant stand the pain of trying to brush my hair with a regular brush.
The teezer has helped massively, it sorts out the tangles and knots without pulling my hair out.

Also a must have if you have children with long hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 21 May 2014
My 3 year old has curly hair which usually looks like a birds nest when she wakes up and brushing it has always been a battle. Then I discovered this brush which is brilliant at painlessly getting out the tangles. I would highly recommend this brush, it's brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep on brushin', 11 Nov 2014
Heard about these new brushes about 7 years ago and I actually purhased this one about 3 years ago now and it's still going strong(ish). It does the job of detangling the hair like no other brush plus there is no pain involved. These two points are really minor but it may interest you: I bought this in hot pink but by this time, the colour has turned a bublegum pink also the brush tends to split in half so you have to keep closing it. It does not close fully but instead leaves a potion open but this doesn't bother me apart from when I need to clean the brush and all the water goes inside having me to fully open, pour the water out then re-close. Not a bother to me though so long as the bristles are still in tact (which they are). It was also cheaper at the time to buy this from Amazon than anywhere else!