4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler
When I first got this brush I thought it wasn't going to work. It's very light and you would think that the little flexible bristles were not going to be up to much. I was proved wrong once I started using it.

Published 6 months ago by seaside sundae

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but pricey
Published 20 months ago by Nicola Bowden

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)

I will say that the size of the brush is smaller than I anticipated - it fits in the palm of your hand. It certainly does the job that it is advertised to do and I am very pleased that I decided to buy it. I use this brush every day after washing my hair and I do prefer to use it on wet hair.

I will give you a few of really small "but's". I do like to brush conditioner through my hair before rinsing, but due to the smooth surface of the outside of the brush, you would find it difficult to keep a grip of the brush as it slips out of you hand (because of the soapy conditioner). Using it on wet hair without any product in it is fine. A second small negative is the brush could really do with a strap so the brush stays in your hand better as the size of the brush is a bit small. Thirdly, I think the brush is over-priced so maybe look around for the same brush elsewhere. Don't let my negatives put you off, the brush does work :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 April 2014
Everyone needs one of these! I don't know how I survived previously without one. I have horribly thick hair that tangles within minutes of being brushed. This goes through them without hurting. I wish more hairdressers would use them, rather than taking the challenge of going through my hair with a normal brush!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
These tangle teezer brushes I have found to be great on my toddlers hair. She has long hair and finds that normal hair brushes pull her hair and causes pain. However, this brush doesn't do that and she really likes it. Her hair is straight and fairly fine. The brush leaves it beautifully shiny without any tangles at all. She particularly likes the colour of this particular brush. We have several and she loves the pink ones. It doesn't work so well on my hair which is thick and curly - but I very much doubt that there is any brush that could deal well with mine!

Really great purchase, and I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer review, 13 May 2014
I'm a girl with long hair which has been a bit damaged for a while. I had heard some great things about the tangle teezer so decided I'd give it a try. For general brushing it works great, I am however someone who doesn't get too much tangles in my hair and when I do, I try to take them out with a comb instead of the tangle teezer because the tangle teezer takes a bit too long to get the tangle out in my opinion. But it works great.
It is hollow so the 'crispy' sound it makes when brushing the hair is something to get used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has (almost) revolutionised my life!, 4 May 2014
I have the most tangly hair ever. Every hairdresser I've ever used has always said so and I have used so many different conditioners, leave-in conditioners, detangling sprays and combs and nothing has made more of a difference than this.

I know these have been out for years but I always hesitated buying one because I thought it would be better to spend my money of products rather than tools as I've always had better results that way.

I have long, fine hair and have honestly cut at least 15 minutes from my morning routine using this. It really does make such a difference and although I cant brush straight through it does help reduce tugging and breakage. I only wish they were around when I was a child!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer brush, 26 April 2014
I am very delighted with this product. I first saw it on Dragon's Den who I think turned it down. However I have a 3 year old granddaughter with beautiful long, blonde, curly hair which is quite difficult to manage. This tangle teezer has made a huge differenc e and I can now do her hair without any fuss as it brushes through so easily. A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 May 2014
I love my new tangle teezer, I had been recommended to use one by a friend. Its fantastic no more tears and pain when I brush wet or dry hair. I only use conditioner once a week and its still easy to brush my hair when I've only used shampoo. I have long thick european hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but pricey, 11 Mar 2013
Its ok and does the job but its hard to hold having no handle so often while i'm holding my daughters hair she is picking the brush up off the floor as I have dropped it. Bough similar type brush on ebay from China for £2 with a handle so use that now. These brushes do take the pain out of brushing kids long hair but if your hair or child's is thick allow extra time to get through to your scalp for a really good brush. When I put my daughters hair into a bobble you get a nice smooth finish using these type of brushes which my daughter prefers. I am only giving 3 out of 5 stars as I feel the price is way to high and it has no handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, 24 May 2014
This brush (miracle worker) has made brushing my hair easier, faster, pain free and enjoyable. It is good for our hair because it doesn't pull lots of hair out like other brushes. It is pretty much pain free which means it is perfect if you have children with knotty hair. It is light weight so doesn't weigh you down and you can carry it in your handbag all day with no problem. There is a nice selection of colours also, I love the pink one and the sparkly purple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jun 2014
My hair loves to get into tangles and I just cant stand the pain of trying to brush my hair with a regular brush.
The teezer has helped massively, it sorts out the tangles and knots without pulling my hair out.

Also a must have if you have children with long hair