5.0 out of 5 stars If you have thick hair - buy this product!
Published on 3 Feb. 2013 by JJ

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't get it..
I don't get it.. I bought it based on the reviews and it doesn't work for me or my two year old daughter. We just have normal thick, healthy hair (not afro or bushy etc). Feel like I've been conned since the item doesn't look like it will stand much wear and tear. One prong has already gone wonky.
Published 9 months ago by Jeanette Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have thick hair - buy this product!, 3 Feb. 2013
I cant live without this brush. For thick unruly hair this is a must. My daughter has mixed race hair which is predictably thick and can knot fast and the look in my daughter's eye before I bought this brush used to get me very upset as she clearly was in pain with conventional brushes. This is why this brush is a must...before I had tears before bedtimes and it took me over an hour and a half to wash her hair and brush and style it...now, no more tears and the whole thing done in 45 mins. Its such a life saver and the brush lasts a long time too. They are obviously more expensive then your everyday brush but it is worth it to almost half your time and not have any tears. It really does make the effort of brushing hair soooo much more manageable and I would recommend this brush to anybody who has very thick hair and especially mixed race hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 July 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)
These tangle teezer brushes I have found to be great on my toddlers hair. She has long hair and finds that normal hair brushes pull her hair and causes pain. However, this brush doesn't do that and she really likes it. Her hair is straight and fairly fine. The brush leaves it beautifully shiny without any tangles at all. She particularly likes the colour of this particular brush. We have several and she loves the pink ones. It doesn't work so well on my hair which is thick and curly - but I very much doubt that there is any brush that could deal well with mine!

Really great purchase, and I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 April 2014
Everyone needs one of these! I don't know how I survived previously without one. I have horribly thick hair that tangles within minutes of being brushed. This goes through them without hurting. I wish more hairdressers would use them, rather than taking the challenge of going through my hair with a normal brush!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 July 2013
This hair brush doesn't tug on your hair and it gets out all the tangles. I find that this works especially well when your hair is wet. At first it is a bit awkward to hold but you get used to it. I would recommend this hair brush.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler, 13 May 2014
When I first got this brush I thought it wasn't going to work. It's very light and you would think that the little flexible bristles were not going to be up to much. I was proved wrong once I started using it.

I will say that the size of the brush is smaller than I anticipated - it fits in the palm of your hand. It certainly does the job that it is advertised to do and I am very pleased that I decided to buy it. I use this brush every day after washing my hair and I do prefer to use it on wet hair.

I will give you a few of really small "but's". I do like to brush conditioner through my hair before rinsing, but due to the smooth surface of the outside of the brush, you would find it difficult to keep a grip of the brush as it slips out of you hand (because of the soapy conditioner). Using it on wet hair without any product in it is fine. A second small negative is the brush could really do with a strap so the brush stays in your hand better as the size of the brush is a bit small. Thirdly, I think the brush is over-priced so maybe look around for the same brush elsewhere. Don't let my negatives put you off, the brush does work :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 May 2014
I have very long and thin staright hair. It normally tangles very easily, this brush has done exactly what it says. Also perfect for travelling as it is nice and small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 May 2014
I love my new tangle teezer, I had been recommended to use one by a friend. Its fantastic no more tears and pain when I brush wet or dry hair. I only use conditioner once a week and its still easy to brush my hair when I've only used shampoo. I have long thick european hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 14 Jun. 2014
Detangling hair is very essy with it, but sometimes I really feel like it is not gentle enough with my hair. This might be only an illusion , as I did not see more breakage than usually.
I love that it is easy to clean.
Overall a good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars great brush, 17 May 2014
love using this brush on my hair. my hair is medium-fine and can get tuggy at the ends, but I use this brush when my conidioner has been in for a couple of minutes then I use it when im out of the shower and my hair feels soft and is tangle free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush for pain-free hair friendly brush, 10 Jun. 2014
Don't let the looks of this little gem fool you! It might look like a dog/cat brush, but this little beaut will do wonder for you knotty hair. Detangles the hair pain free and because it so gentle, I'm loosing a lot less hair than before.
Would highly recommend for use in kids.