5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I have very long and thin staright hair. It normally tangles very easily, this brush has done exactly what it says. Also perfect for travelling as it is nice and small.
Published 14 months ago by Erin Davie

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't get it..
I don't get it.. I bought it based on the reviews and it doesn't work for me or my two year old daughter. We just have normal thick, healthy hair (not afro or bushy etc). Feel like I've been conned since the item doesn't look like it will stand much wear and tear. One prong has already gone wonky.
Published 11 months ago by Jeanette Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)
I love my new tangle teezer, I had been recommended to use one by a friend. Its fantastic no more tears and pain when I brush wet or dry hair. I only use conditioner once a week and its still easy to brush my hair when I've only used shampoo. I have long thick european hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars great brush, 17 May 2014
love using this brush on my hair. my hair is medium-fine and can get tuggy at the ends, but I use this brush when my conidioner has been in for a couple of minutes then I use it when im out of the shower and my hair feels soft and is tangle free

5.0 out of 5 stars Good detangler, 27 Feb. 2015
Mister G (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
We bought this because our daughter would cry when we brushed her hair because it would get caught. I was sceptical that this would work - but it does.

The brush is quite small - it fits into the palm of your hand. Not that that's a problem.

Because your hair tangles less when using this, it also means that you find less of your hair inside your hairbrush which has to be a good thing.

The brush works by having mixture of long and short plastic bristles, and because those bristles are very flexible. This reduces tangling.

We have owned this for just over two years and it is still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more arghhh, eeeekkk, wahhh hair moments! ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER BOUGHT!, 4 April 2014
I personally think this is one of the best inventions since sliced bread! I buy a lot of things, gadgets and gizmos, but this is one I most definitely would not want to be without. To say I love this product is an understatement, I believe I currently have about 6 of these in different colours, my hair always seemed so unruly whenever I went to brush it I'd loose loads of hair. I do colour my hair, and this has saved my hair falling out previously from over bleaching. Its kind to your scalp feels a bit like a nice massage, can help you add volume if you brush your hair with it with your head upside down, it just saves on hair loss basically AMAZING. They will eventually wear out, the bristles get a bit worn over time, but I use mine everyday and they generally wear down after a year or two. Don't bother with the cheap copies they are nothing on the original and best. Buy one of these and it will be one of the best investments you will ever make, and you will wonder how you ever lived without it, I certainly do! Dragons Den definitely missed out!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have thick hair - buy this product!, 3 Feb. 2013
I cant live without this brush. For thick unruly hair this is a must. My daughter has mixed race hair which is predictably thick and can knot fast and the look in my daughter's eye before I bought this brush used to get me very upset as she clearly was in pain with conventional brushes. This is why this brush is a must...before I had tears before bedtimes and it took me over an hour and a half to wash her hair and brush and style it...now, no more tears and the whole thing done in 45 mins. Its such a life saver and the brush lasts a long time too. They are obviously more expensive then your everyday brush but it is worth it to almost half your time and not have any tears. It really does make the effort of brushing hair soooo much more manageable and I would recommend this brush to anybody who has very thick hair and especially mixed race hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad i bought this, 3 Jun. 2014
This is a god send.
As i have long hair which is thick and often the ends of my hair are so tuggy.
I have tried lots of conditioner and combing through the ends, basically it all but nothing helped until i bought this little gem!
Worth the money if like me you have tuggy hair. It also makes your hair easier to maintain and style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, 24 May 2014
This brush (miracle worker) has made brushing my hair easier, faster, pain free and enjoyable. It is good for our hair because it doesn't pull lots of hair out like other brushes. It is pretty much pain free which means it is perfect if you have children with knotty hair. It is light weight so doesn't weigh you down and you can carry it in your handbag all day with no problem. There is a nice selection of colours also, I love the pink one and the sparkly purple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler, 13 May 2014
When I first got this brush I thought it wasn't going to work. It's very light and you would think that the little flexible bristles were not going to be up to much. I was proved wrong once I started using it.

I will say that the size of the brush is smaller than I anticipated - it fits in the palm of your hand. It certainly does the job that it is advertised to do and I am very pleased that I decided to buy it. I use this brush every day after washing my hair and I do prefer to use it on wet hair.

I will give you a few of really small "but's". I do like to brush conditioner through my hair before rinsing, but due to the smooth surface of the outside of the brush, you would find it difficult to keep a grip of the brush as it slips out of you hand (because of the soapy conditioner). Using it on wet hair without any product in it is fine. A second small negative is the brush could really do with a strap so the brush stays in your hand better as the size of the brush is a bit small. Thirdly, I think the brush is over-priced so maybe look around for the same brush elsewhere. Don't let my negatives put you off, the brush does work :o)

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, 6 April 2014
I have very long hair and I use it after hair wash. Very helpful after conditioner/silk serum application. As it is reasonable size very helpful at the gym. Even when drying hair. If I could improve the product I would make the needles a bit longer. I have very long hair and quite dense and I like to massage my scalp with brush. This brush is gentle for the hair, which is good, but it is difficult to get to scalp skin.