4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler
When I first got this brush I thought it wasn't going to work. It's very light and you would think that the little flexible bristles were not going to be up to much. I was proved wrong once I started using it.

Published 12 months ago by Mrs K Barker

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't get it..
I don't get it.. I bought it based on the reviews and it doesn't work for me or my two year old daughter. We just have normal thick, healthy hair (not afro or bushy etc). Feel like I've been conned since the item doesn't look like it will stand much wear and tear. One prong has already gone wonky.
Published 10 months ago by Jeanette Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)

I will say that the size of the brush is smaller than I anticipated - it fits in the palm of your hand. It certainly does the job that it is advertised to do and I am very pleased that I decided to buy it. I use this brush every day after washing my hair and I do prefer to use it on wet hair.

I will give you a few of really small "but's". I do like to brush conditioner through my hair before rinsing, but due to the smooth surface of the outside of the brush, you would find it difficult to keep a grip of the brush as it slips out of you hand (because of the soapy conditioner). Using it on wet hair without any product in it is fine. A second small negative is the brush could really do with a strap so the brush stays in your hand better as the size of the brush is a bit small. Thirdly, I think the brush is over-priced so maybe look around for the same brush elsewhere. Don't let my negatives put you off, the brush does work :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 July 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
These tangle teezer brushes I have found to be great on my toddlers hair. She has long hair and finds that normal hair brushes pull her hair and causes pain. However, this brush doesn't do that and she really likes it. Her hair is straight and fairly fine. The brush leaves it beautifully shiny without any tangles at all. She particularly likes the colour of this particular brush. We have several and she loves the pink ones. It doesn't work so well on my hair which is thick and curly - but I very much doubt that there is any brush that could deal well with mine!

Really great purchase, and I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 May 2014
I have very long and thin staright hair. It normally tangles very easily, this brush has done exactly what it says. Also perfect for travelling as it is nice and small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 May 2014
I love my new tangle teezer, I had been recommended to use one by a friend. Its fantastic no more tears and pain when I brush wet or dry hair. I only use conditioner once a week and its still easy to brush my hair when I've only used shampoo. I have long thick european hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 14 Jun. 2014
Detangling hair is very essy with it, but sometimes I really feel like it is not gentle enough with my hair. This might be only an illusion , as I did not see more breakage than usually.
I love that it is easy to clean.
Overall a good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars great brush, 17 May 2014
love using this brush on my hair. my hair is medium-fine and can get tuggy at the ends, but I use this brush when my conidioner has been in for a couple of minutes then I use it when im out of the shower and my hair feels soft and is tangle free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush for pain-free hair friendly brush, 10 Jun. 2014
Don't let the looks of this little gem fool you! It might look like a dog/cat brush, but this little beaut will do wonder for you knotty hair. Detangles the hair pain free and because it so gentle, I'm loosing a lot less hair than before.
Would highly recommend for use in kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good detangler, 27 Feb. 2015
Mister G (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
We bought this because our daughter would cry when we brushed her hair because it would get caught. I was sceptical that this would work - but it does.

The brush is quite small - it fits into the palm of your hand. Not that that's a problem.

Because your hair tangles less when using this, it also means that you find less of your hair inside your hairbrush which has to be a good thing.

The brush works by having mixture of long and short plastic bristles, and because those bristles are very flexible. This reduces tangling.

We have owned this for just over two years and it is still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more arghhh, eeeekkk, wahhh hair moments! ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER BOUGHT!, 4 April 2014
I personally think this is one of the best inventions since sliced bread! I buy a lot of things, gadgets and gizmos, but this is one I most definitely would not want to be without. To say I love this product is an understatement, I believe I currently have about 6 of these in different colours, my hair always seemed so unruly whenever I went to brush it I'd loose loads of hair. I do colour my hair, and this has saved my hair falling out previously from over bleaching. Its kind to your scalp feels a bit like a nice massage, can help you add volume if you brush your hair with it with your head upside down, it just saves on hair loss basically AMAZING. They will eventually wear out, the bristles get a bit worn over time, but I use mine everyday and they generally wear down after a year or two. Don't bother with the cheap copies they are nothing on the original and best. Buy one of these and it will be one of the best investments you will ever make, and you will wonder how you ever lived without it, I certainly do! Dragons Den definitely missed out!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars De-tangled, 17 Dec. 2010
Bought two of these last year, one for myself and one for my niece. It glides easily through my tight, curly hair when wet or dry. My niece later sent me a text to say it was "amazing". Her hair is much longer than mine and more matted than curly, but she found it great to use after washing her hair or for brushing through dry hair when tangled. I would have no hesitation in buying again. Would be particularly good for mothers struggling with children's hair which can be painful when using a comb or standard brush.