I also got an 'original' tangle teezer at the same time which was a bit cheaper and does the same job really ...
Published 15 days ago by Lucy

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't get it..
I don't get it.. I bought it based on the reviews and it doesn't work for me or my two year old daughter. We just have normal thick, healthy hair (not afro or bushy etc). Feel like I've been conned since the item doesn't look like it will stand much wear and tear. One prong has already gone wonky.
Published 2 days ago by Jeanette Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdier than the original one - maybe just about worth the extra money..., 16 July 2014
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)
This one is sturdier and I think the bristles are slightly firmer, the shape slightly easier to hold (although both could do with a strap on the back to stop them flying out of your hand!) I think just about worth the extra few pounds - if unlike my family you don't lose them all the time!
I love tangle teezers...best brushes I've found for my daughters' hair (and I have tried a good few) ... not perfect but I have yet to find anything that is...
I do wish they were a bit cheaper...as I said one of my daughters keeps managing to lose them!
Haven't managed to find a way of naming them yet that remains for more than a few uses on wet hair - or shows up on the black or purple sparkly ones we had.
(I think part of the problem is they get mixed up at things like ballet/swimming etc as most other parents seem to have them as well and by the time we realise one is missing or someone realises they have two we don't where we lost it and they don't know where they acquired them!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 July 2014
Wow! This really works! I have coloured and highlighted my hair a lot over the past couple of years, and it is very fine, so the ends are a bit shriveled. Having such baby fine hair, I have always found that it knots very easily, but a few months ago, I bought a hair product that made this tangling even worse. I liked the hair product, but was cutting chunks out of my hair on a regular basis because I just couldn't get the knots out!

I had heard of this brush, and just happened to ask my hairdresser about it. She hadn't heard of it, but her assistant raved about it. That was enough for me! I walked down the street to Boots, and bought it then and there....and have had no problems with knots since then! I was going to give this 4 stars because the brush itself is expensive, but it has been such a godsend, that I don't care! It's worth every penny, and definitely deserves 5 stars!

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for children - sleek and smooth hair with no pain!, 13 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
These tangle teezer brushes I have found to be great on my toddlers hair. She has long hair and finds that normal hair brushes pull her hair and causes pain. However, this brush doesn't do that and she really likes it. Her hair is straight and fairly fine. The brush leaves it beautifully shiny without any tangles at all. She particularly likes the colour of this particular brush. We have several and she loves the pink ones. It doesn't work so well on my hair which is thick and curly - but I very much doubt that there is any brush that could deal well with mine!

Really great purchase, and I would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't get it.., 29 July 2014
Jeanette Gray (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly preened princess, 15 July 2014
Daughter uses this daily and now no tears and tantrums in the morning

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
very good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality detangling hairbrush, 13 July 2014
V. C. Colburn - See all my reviews
I bought this a long time ago for my grandaughter and it still looks good. It certainly is good for tangles.

5.0 out of 5 stars detangles hair so easily!, 10 July 2014
I loved this so much - borrowed one from my friend and had to have one for myself! http://likesandlove.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-most-amazing-hair-brush-tangle.html

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great value for excellent prodact!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
Great product, but, should be half the price!