5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 1 month ago by SM

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!
Reviews and word of mouth recommends this brush and I had seen one in use on my granddaughter's very thick hair and it is ideal for painless detangling. I personally did not find the brush helpful or useful on my own hair.
Published 2 months ago by Focusnow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)
These tangle teezer brushes I have found to be great on my toddlers hair. She has long hair and finds that normal hair brushes pull her hair and causes pain. However, this brush doesn't do that and she really likes it. Her hair is straight and fairly fine. The brush leaves it beautifully shiny without any tangles at all. She particularly likes the colour of this particular brush. We have several and she loves the pink ones. It doesn't work so well on my hair which is thick and curly - but I very much doubt that there is any brush that could deal well with mine!

Really great purchase, and I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing brush!, 28 Aug 2014
This brush is brilliant, I have a 5 year old girl with long hair and a very low pain threshold - she loves this brush and there are no tears in the morning any more. We have tried loads of brushes but this one it unique, it does take a little longer than a normal brush but it is effortless.

I'm not sure why it works so well, once unpackaged it looks cheaply made and unremarkable in design; that notwithstanding it's a clear 10 out of 10 for function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
very good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality detangling hairbrush, 13 July 2014
V. C. Colburn - See all my reviews
I bought this a long time ago for my grandaughter and it still looks good. It certainly is good for tangles.

5.0 out of 5 stars detangles hair so easily!, 10 July 2014
I loved this so much - borrowed one from my friend and had to have one for myself! http://likesandlove.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-most-amazing-hair-brush-tangle.html

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great value for excellent prodact!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
Great product, but, should be half the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, will buy one for myself, 7 July 2014
Our bath times are not same again. Scream and tears that's what I had to experience every bath time with my 2 year old girl, now, not a problem. Very easy to use and it does help to detangle those very fine baby hair. I have used it few times myself. Live the shape for great grip too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Great...best price I could find anywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014