4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler
When I first got this brush I thought it wasn't going to work. It's very light and you would think that the little flexible bristles were not going to be up to much. I was proved wrong once I started using it.

Published 4 months ago by seaside sundae

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!
Reviews and word of mouth recommends this brush and I had seen one in use on my granddaughter's very thick hair and it is ideal for painless detangling. I personally did not find the brush helpful or useful on my own hair.
Published 3 months ago by Focusnow

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)

I will say that the size of the brush is smaller than I anticipated - it fits in the palm of your hand. It certainly does the job that it is advertised to do and I am very pleased that I decided to buy it. I use this brush every day after washing my hair and I do prefer to use it on wet hair.

I will give you a few of really small "but's". I do like to brush conditioner through my hair before rinsing, but due to the smooth surface of the outside of the brush, you would find it difficult to keep a grip of the brush as it slips out of you hand (because of the soapy conditioner). Using it on wet hair without any product in it is fine. A second small negative is the brush could really do with a strap so the brush stays in your hand better as the size of the brush is a bit small. Thirdly, I think the brush is over-priced so maybe look around for the same brush elsewhere. Don't let my negatives put you off, the brush does work :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have thick hair - buy this product!, 3 Feb 2013
I cant live without this brush. For thick unruly hair this is a must. My daughter has mixed race hair which is predictably thick and can knot fast and the look in my daughter's eye before I bought this brush used to get me very upset as she clearly was in pain with conventional brushes. This is why this brush is a must...before I had tears before bedtimes and it took me over an hour and a half to wash her hair and brush and style it...now, no more tears and the whole thing done in 45 mins. Its such a life saver and the brush lasts a long time too. They are obviously more expensive then your everyday brush but it is worth it to almost half your time and not have any tears. It really does make the effort of brushing hair soooo much more manageable and I would recommend this brush to anybody who has very thick hair and especially mixed race hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
These tangle teezer brushes I have found to be great on my toddlers hair. She has long hair and finds that normal hair brushes pull her hair and causes pain. However, this brush doesn't do that and she really likes it. Her hair is straight and fairly fine. The brush leaves it beautifully shiny without any tangles at all. She particularly likes the colour of this particular brush. We have several and she loves the pink ones. It doesn't work so well on my hair which is thick and curly - but I very much doubt that there is any brush that could deal well with mine!

Really great purchase, and I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 10 Jun 2014
These are just brilliant!! This is my second one (I left my last one in a hotel - devastated!), and I would never use anything else.

I have pretty fragile hair from years of bleaching when I was younger. This brush glides easily through your hair, and gently remove knots instead of pulling at them. My hair is in MUCH better condition from using this (I have used for around a year) as regular brushing can damage fragile hair more than you'd realise. Also you can easily brush over clip in hair extensions without catching the clips (which is why I bought it in the first place).

If I have an extremely stubborn knot, sometimes this won't do the trick and I have to resort to a metal brush. But this happens so rarely it's not really an issue.

Overall- love it! Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 April 2014
Everyone needs one of these! I don't know how I survived previously without one. I have horribly thick hair that tangles within minutes of being brushed. This goes through them without hurting. I wish more hairdressers would use them, rather than taking the challenge of going through my hair with a normal brush!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer = No more hair brushing tantrums, 12 May 2014
The tangle teezer was invented by a dad for dads! My daughters have lovely fair and curly hair but hated having their hair brushed, especially by dad. Then the tangle teezer arrived and now we have quiet calm bed time story time with both girls brushing their hairs with their tangle teezers. What bliss!

5.0 out of 5 stars Has (almost) revolutionised my life!, 4 May 2014
I have the most tangly hair ever. Every hairdresser I've ever used has always said so and I have used so many different conditioners, leave-in conditioners, detangling sprays and combs and nothing has made more of a difference than this.

I know these have been out for years but I always hesitated buying one because I thought it would be better to spend my money of products rather than tools as I've always had better results that way.

I have long, fine hair and have honestly cut at least 15 minutes from my morning routine using this. It really does make such a difference and although I cant brush straight through it does help reduce tugging and breakage. I only wish they were around when I was a child!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer review, 13 May 2014
I'm a girl with long hair which has been a bit damaged for a while. I had heard some great things about the tangle teezer so decided I'd give it a try. For general brushing it works great, I am however someone who doesn't get too much tangles in my hair and when I do, I try to take them out with a comb instead of the tangle teezer because the tangle teezer takes a bit too long to get the tangle out in my opinion. But it works great.
It is hollow so the 'crispy' sound it makes when brushing the hair is something to get used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, 24 May 2014
This brush (miracle worker) has made brushing my hair easier, faster, pain free and enjoyable. It is good for our hair because it doesn't pull lots of hair out like other brushes. It is pretty much pain free which means it is perfect if you have children with knotty hair. It is light weight so doesn't weigh you down and you can carry it in your handbag all day with no problem. There is a nice selection of colours also, I love the pink one and the sparkly purple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing brush!, 28 Aug 2014
This brush is brilliant, I have a 5 year old girl with long hair and a very low pain threshold - she loves this brush and there are no tears in the morning any more. We have tried loads of brushes but this one it unique, it does take a little longer than a normal brush but it is effortless.

I'm not sure why it works so well, once unpackaged it looks cheaply made and unremarkable in design; that notwithstanding it's a clear 10 out of 10 for function.