4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler
When I first got this brush I thought it wasn't going to work. It's very light and you would think that the little flexible bristles were not going to be up to much. I was proved wrong once I started using it.

Published 9 months ago by Mrs K Barker

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't get it..
I don't get it.. I bought it based on the reviews and it doesn't work for me or my two year old daughter. We just have normal thick, healthy hair (not afro or bushy etc). Feel like I've been conned since the item doesn't look like it will stand much wear and tear. One prong has already gone wonky.
Published 7 months ago by Jeanette Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal detangler, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)

I will say that the size of the brush is smaller than I anticipated - it fits in the palm of your hand. It certainly does the job that it is advertised to do and I am very pleased that I decided to buy it. I use this brush every day after washing my hair and I do prefer to use it on wet hair.

I will give you a few of really small "but's". I do like to brush conditioner through my hair before rinsing, but due to the smooth surface of the outside of the brush, you would find it difficult to keep a grip of the brush as it slips out of you hand (because of the soapy conditioner). Using it on wet hair without any product in it is fine. A second small negative is the brush could really do with a strap so the brush stays in your hand better as the size of the brush is a bit small. Thirdly, I think the brush is over-priced so maybe look around for the same brush elsewhere. Don't let my negatives put you off, the brush does work :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have thick hair - buy this product!, 3 Feb. 2013
I cant live without this brush. For thick unruly hair this is a must. My daughter has mixed race hair which is predictably thick and can knot fast and the look in my daughter's eye before I bought this brush used to get me very upset as she clearly was in pain with conventional brushes. This is why this brush is a must...before I had tears before bedtimes and it took me over an hour and a half to wash her hair and brush and style it...now, no more tears and the whole thing done in 45 mins. Its such a life saver and the brush lasts a long time too. They are obviously more expensive then your everyday brush but it is worth it to almost half your time and not have any tears. It really does make the effort of brushing hair soooo much more manageable and I would recommend this brush to anybody who has very thick hair and especially mixed race hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush for pain-free hair friendly brush, 10 Jun. 2014
Don't let the looks of this little gem fool you! It might look like a dog/cat brush, but this little beaut will do wonder for you knotty hair. Detangles the hair pain free and because it so gentle, I'm loosing a lot less hair than before.
Would highly recommend for use in kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tangle Teezer convert!, 29 July 2014
I am officially a Tangle Teezer convert. If it weren't for the fact I've just graduated and not yet started my new job (so am too far in my overdraft) I would buy another one now and replace my hairbrushes completely and then get a travel one for my handbag. Love it.

It doesn't actually take any less time to brush my hair, it just takes a lot less pain and pulling and catching and ripping. So happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Has (almost) revolutionised my life!, 4 May 2014
I have the most tangly hair ever. Every hairdresser I've ever used has always said so and I have used so many different conditioners, leave-in conditioners, detangling sprays and combs and nothing has made more of a difference than this.

I know these have been out for years but I always hesitated buying one because I thought it would be better to spend my money of products rather than tools as I've always had better results that way.

I have long, fine hair and have honestly cut at least 15 minutes from my morning routine using this. It really does make such a difference and although I cant brush straight through it does help reduce tugging and breakage. I only wish they were around when I was a child!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Jun. 2014
I bought one of these to reduce the breakage caused by snagging brushes, I have recently had hair extensions and the teeth on this little handheld brush doesn't snag on the bonds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 April 2014
Everyone needs one of these! I don't know how I survived previously without one. I have horribly thick hair that tangles within minutes of being brushed. This goes through them without hurting. I wish more hairdressers would use them, rather than taking the challenge of going through my hair with a normal brush!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer brush, 26 April 2014
I am very delighted with this product. I first saw it on Dragon's Den who I think turned it down. However I have a 3 year old granddaughter with beautiful long, blonde, curly hair which is quite difficult to manage. This tangle teezer has made a huge differenc e and I can now do her hair without any fuss as it brushes through so easily. A very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great brushes, we have four inc a compact for ..., 16 July 2014
Ms. C. Pool "C Davey" (UK) - See all my reviews
These are great brushes, we have four inc a compact for me, but this one i recently bought for my toddlers hair is smaller than the ones I have bought for my eldest girl. Not too much of an issue as she is only three but it didn't state anything about being smaller, hence th four stars. However got for great price and does a great job. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars No more arghhh, eeeekkk, wahhh hair moments! ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER BOUGHT!, 4 April 2014
I personally think this is one of the best inventions since sliced bread! I buy a lot of things, gadgets and gizmos, but this is one I most definitely would not want to be without. To say I love this product is an understatement, I believe I currently have about 6 of these in different colours, my hair always seemed so unruly whenever I went to brush it I'd loose loads of hair. I do colour my hair, and this has saved my hair falling out previously from over bleaching. Its kind to your scalp feels a bit like a nice massage, can help you add volume if you brush your hair with it with your head upside down, it just saves on hair loss basically AMAZING. They will eventually wear out, the bristles get a bit worn over time, but I use mine everyday and they generally wear down after a year or two. Don't bother with the cheap copies they are nothing on the original and best. Buy one of these and it will be one of the best investments you will ever make, and you will wonder how you ever lived without it, I certainly do! Dragons Den definitely missed out!!!