1,561 Reviews
 (1,215)

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this!!!
Published on 5 Jan 2009 by Paul Dowdeswell

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Not as good as I thought it would be and needs a handle. Now found local shop selling them for 3
Published 4 months ago by Mrs Kim Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this!!!, 5 Jan 2009
If you have hair you need one of these! I cannot quite believe it but its true, it goes through the most knotty, damaged, fragile hair, with no tugging, pulling or breakage. I had got to the point of having to cut my knots out as it was just making the hair come out if i tried to brush or comb them out, and then i remembered seeing this on Dragon's Den and decided to get one and see if it lived up to the hype, and believe me, it does. I really am so pleased with it, as it's stressful to be cutting knots out, or having loads of hair in the brush and on the floor, i wish i had bought one ages ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for real tangles, 11 July 2013
Any hair style will benefit from this! Really really bad tangles, and I mean tangled tangles kind of tangles can be eased out simply with this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Aug 2009
Love Love Love this brush i can not believe that i managed to go so long without it and endured the pain of an ordinary brush! its a great brush especially if u have curly/afro hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Good detangler, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Brush Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink (Personal Care)
Very good for my long hair easy to use as I go swimming regularly and get tangled hair sits neatly in wash bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful on long hair, 2 Dec 2013
We got one of these for each of our daughters and they love them. Helps remove tangles with much less pain / tugging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer, 4 Dec 2013
I ordered my first one a long time ago and since then I recommended it to many of my friends and also bought several as presents. I am not using any other brush since I have had this one. It is still not quite clear to me how it works but it works perfectly - hair is de-tangled in no time and without painful pulling and losing hair.
Definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for toddler's tangled hair!, 12 May 2013
This brush is great for detangling my two-year old daughter's hair, which usually resembles a haystack in the morning.
She also loves the colour, and the shape means she can hold it easily herself (although she still needs help brushing!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Dec 2013
Great brushes no more screaming when hair getting brushed!
Can use wet or dry hair! Great product!
We have 2 of them!

5.0 out of 5 stars At last i can brush my daughter's hair (well, my wife can!), 22 Jun 2009
We tried so many types of brush, but it always resulted in tears from my duaghter who seems to have a delicate scalp. At last, we've cracked it and can brush away without a flinch. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 30 May 2013
Really works. I have long hair which knots up when wearing coats with hoods and large collars and this untangles without pain and pulling hair out

ARRAY(0xaa0071b0)