on 5 January 2010
I have been looking for Malcolm Vaughan songs for ages, friend recommended Amazon, i am delighted with the results and purchases i made.
Thank you from bottom of my heart.
Malcolm Vaughan was a straight actor turned singer, with a very distinctive tenor voice. He enjoyed chart success during the late fifties, and this compilation presents 25 of the songs he recorded between 1955 and 1958. The accompaniments, most of which I think were provided by Frank Cordell, are excellent and I found this a thoroughly enjoyable compilation.
on 22 March 2014
I bought this after hearing Special Angel in Call the Midwife. I have discovered a 50s singer (who I had never heard of) and he is fantastic - what a voice. There is no comparison to today's apparent "talent".
on 26 September 2013
I BOUGHT THIS CD FOR A FRIEND WHO HAS RECENTLY LOST HIS WIFE. HE PLAYS PIANO AND COULDNT REMEMBER THE WORDS TO "MISS YOU" HE HAS PLAYED THE CD AND INSTANTLY REMEMBERED THE TUNE. MANY THANKS.
on 28 April 2014
Bought as present for ex pat in Spain. He was highly delighted with this album and very happy with the price. I found that your service was impeccable as always with prompt delivery.
on 6 April 2014
would tell anybody into good music to get this cd i would have liked this cd a while back but could not find it in a shop
on 13 July 2015
Bought this cd to get 2 tracks that i like so i am happy with it arrived on time so i would buy from seller again
on 23 February 2015
Brilliant singer loved all the music on this album. Don't make em like they use too....must be getting old lol
on 27 May 2015
I brought this for my dad and ended up listening to it myself so I now have a copy to.
on 14 July 2014
My grandmother is very happy with this purchase. Thank you