4.0 out of 5 stars An innovative construction toy!
Published on 9 Jan 2011 by R. Crane

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I imagined
Published 5 months ago by n l shingles

4.0 out of 5 stars An innovative construction toy!, 9 Jan 2011
R. Crane - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bloco Savannah In Pyjamas (Toy)
My seven year old son and I love this stuff! It looks a bit fiddly at first, but the way in which the tiny foam pieces slot into the larger pieces is brill- and very satisfying. We have only made the giraffe so far; the zebra is this afternoon's challenge, but the finished article has survived being carried from room to room for the last three days without falling apart. Very pleased with it- novel and a change from lego!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I imagined, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bloco Savannah In Pyjamas (Toy)
I was under the impression that this was going to be lots of pieces to be able to build lots of animals. It isn't. Its lots of pieces that make up 4 animals which is really difficult for an adult, let alone a child. Some pieces need to be cut with a knife which isn't child friendly at all. I thought you could use your imagination and make lots of different things but you can't. Once built, you can't play with them, they fall apart and at the moment are sat on a shelf in my nephews bedroom. Not what I wanted for one of his christmas presents I can tell you

Bloco Savannah In Pyjamas