4.0 out of 5 stars over all, very good, 7 Dec 2009
Alex Meb "Alex" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JVC HA-FX34-GN-E In=Ear Marshmallow Stereo Headphones - Green (Electronics)
-very good sound quality but don't expect anything amazing.
-cheep, VERY good value for money
-hard wearing (strong) but the marshmallow parts loose thier shape after a few months
-very nice colour

over all, very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, 29 Dec 2011
I received these much more quickly than I expected to.
The colour is really cool, exactly the green as the photo.
Great sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best headphones ever!, 3 Jan 2011
Tierah Hinchliffe "Tierah" (England) - See all my reviews
I am so glad I found these headphones! My ears have a weird, itchy, allergic reaction to the soft silicon that many other manufacturers use for their earbuds. They itch horrendously and eventually, if I force myself to wear them, the skin begins to flake off. I can't wear the outer ear head phones, either, because the foam also irritates my ears, or the larger ones press too much on my piercings. Anyways, these are perfect.

The soft foam is just like an earplug (except you don't need to squish and soften them before you put them in, that will ruin the foam pads and you'll have to buy complete a new pair of headphones as the pads aren't sold separately - RIP Pair #1) and it insulates against sounds just as good. The only time I can hear anything other than the sound is when a song is changing. I do tend to listen to loud music but I've never had it disturb anyone else, all sound is channeled into my ear. I've found that, eventually, the green foam bits will mould to my ear canals fitting each of them perfectly. The L and R are a bit small and hard to see in low light, but if that doesn't bother you, then you're golden. The cord isn't excessively long, so there's no need to stuff it in your pocket.

I have accidentally destroyed a pair of these by catching the cord on a hand railing. It ripped the internal wire connectors loose and there was no way to fix it, but I had given it a pretty good yank, so it's not something that could happen often. RIP Pair #2.

They do come with a couple pairs of spare foam rings, so if yours get crusted with dirt or earwax you can change them. The pair I have on right now is a little loose, so if I just pull them out of my ear the foam part stays in my ear and I have to pick it out. This could probably be solved by changing the foam pads, but I've had my current pair (the third pair I've bought due to my own accidentally destructive ways) for over 2 years now, so they might just be getting old.

They also come in a large range of colours and they're not expensive. They match my green iPod nano perfectly, which is partly why I love them so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite Good - But marshmallow cracks quickly, 27 Oct 2012
These are good headphones, but the marshmallow had cracked after 6 months and I hadn't used them much. Probably only thing to note, otherwise yeh, good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price., 12 Oct 2011
The only disappointment is they aren't as bright as pictured, more a mint green which looks a bit dull and cheap. If you're an easy going music listener who doesn't care about 'bass' and technicalities like that they are a good choice. The sound through them is clear and loud enough. Plus the 'marshmallow' material is comfortable in the ear and is one of the only headphone types that doesn't fall out when running. I will be buying a good 50 set of proper headphones for around the house and relaxing on trains etc. though, these are more suitable for a nice cheap pair that will suffer wear and tear during work outs or just through being crumpled in your pocket/bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt go back : ), 20 Jun 2011
i have bought two pairs of these earphones ( JVC HA-FX34-GN-E In=Ear Marshmallow Stereo Headphones - Green ) and they are very comfortable and when listening to music the noise cancellation is excellent. also those around you cant hear your music. and the best thing is that they are so cheap, i highly recommend these earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have 3 pairs of these, 29 Dec 2010
I never buy any earphones other than these as they are not too big so don't hurt your ears but stay in when you're running! They are also quite durable so don't break too easily.