5.0 out of 5 stars Metal teeth flea comb
Our cat loves to roam the back garden and unfortunately gets a few fleas i was fed up with the plastic comes and so thoat a metal teeth version might be better and for some reason it certainly is.
Published on 23 April 2012 by ltneil

1.0 out of 5 stars ouch
Terrible product! My cat isn't long haired but she does have thick ish fur and this is definitely not suitable. Plus the metal teeth hurt my cat to the point she hisses at me so I got no use whatsoever from this.
Published 12 months ago by Dawn Obrien

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal teeth flea comb, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Flea Comb, Medium (Misc.)
The fleas are caught very quickly in this comb and once dunked into a bowl of water cease to be a problem.Little effort is needed as the comb 'cuts' through the fur much easier than a plastic comb.Less time is spent de-fleaing our cat and that makes us and the cat much happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it!, 1 Feb 2012
Really pleased with comb. It was very good value, comfortable to use, excellent at getting fleas, eggs and dirt.. and best of all my cat absolutely loved it! He couldnt wait to mark it as his own! Would definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat combed!!!, 11 Jan 2012
I purchased this item to comb my short haired cat. I found that this comb was very comfortable to hold and did a good job at combing all of the layers of fir. My cat did not like the comb and gave me a few bites and scratches. Don't press too hard, there really is no need!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea killer...., 26 Sep 2011
Vicki Hornby (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This comb is excellent for getting rid of fleas from my kitten, its better than using chemicals that kill fleas but harm your cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, cat loves it, 7 April 2013
My cat doesn't like brushing and refused the other brush I got him completely, however he completely loves this one. It is a thick brush so it catches everything unnecessary on cats hair, dirt, lose hair, etc. Moreover, the cat is completely delighted when being brushed and enjoys the process. The brush is tiny and slim, therefore it's easy to get into tricky places, such as under his chin. When brushing I suggest to have a bowl with warm water nearby to get rid of everything that gets stuck in the brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 29 July 2012
F. A. Wilson "F.A.Wilson" (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
My cats have very short, single coats and aren't very big as cats go. This comb had no trouble picking off fleas and their waste. Maximus loves it. Nutmeg thinks it's cat abuse but she has very little body fat so I think any comb would be uncomfortable for her!

You might want a bigger comb or a handled one for larger cats or for those you need a good grip on.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful little tool - fleas beware!, 21 April 2012
I bought this because the flea trap device I'd ordered didn't work. this is a handy little tool. With regular grooming I'm keeping the nasty little intruders at bay. Thankfully my cat loves being groomed so when I do it there's no fuss. Simple, easy and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 6 April 2013
the cat loved the comb through but difficult to hold the comb as it is very small, but effective it is

1.0 out of 5 stars ouch, 6 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great comb, 10 April 2013
I have three cats and despite occasional vet treatments (too expensive to maintain all the time!) we have had something of an epidemic recently. Thought I'd try this comb and it has been really good, we use water with a little fabric softener in it, dip them comb in and run through cats fur regularly checking for inhabitants -we saw this idea on a forum, it makes the water slimy and the fleas cant get a grip, just pull them out of the comb and put in the water, if they don't die squish them against the side of the bowl. When we've finished we wipe the cat with clean water and dry with an old clean towel. The only thing which would make the comb better is a white strip near the where the teeth meet the body so you could see the fleas easier.