1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, 10 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mookie Peppa Pig 5-in-1 Rock and Ride (Toy)
My baby is nearly one year old & got this as a Christmas Present. We took him out for the first time and what a disappointment! It is so flimsy and leans to the side the whole time. You cannot correct this with the handle as the handle is so flimsy! The back scrapes across the pavement the whole time - we had to take him out as it nearly tipped over. The handling is just as bad without a baby in it and it still scrapes along the pavement. I tried it indoors on tiles which are very smooth & it still scrapes along!! It's not much good as a rocker either since it doesn't even rock much. Do not buy it, I think this is dangerous. I would have given it Zero stars but website does not allow it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, 10 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mookie Peppa Pig 5-in-1 Rock and Ride (Toy)
I ordered this for my year old son as a Christmas present but was disappointed when I saw it. I let him use it twice and both times he managed to tip it over and trap himself. It is also made very cheaply with nasty cheap plastic. Overall I wouldn't advise anyone to buy this product and I have actually returned it and am awaiting a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY, 20 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Mookie Peppa Pig 5-in-1 Rock and Ride (Toy)
I totally agree with the other two reviews and wish I had read them before I purchased this. I have taken my 1 year old daughter out in it who is only 8kg (this says up to 20kg) it scraps along the floor and is totally a waste of money. I am sending this back. Such a disappointment and am gutted as it was for her 1st birthday.

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute rubbish!!!, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Mookie Peppa Pig 5-in-1 Rock and Ride (Toy)
i bought this for my daughter last christmas who was 9 mnths, we tried her in it a few times and it was so unsturdy! we tried her in it again when she was 0ne and it was no better, the red frame which is supposed to hold them in falls off with the slightest bit of pressure, and the back scrapes on the floor. we have not used it since. total waste of money!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish, 10 July 2011
This review is from: Mookie Peppa Pig 5-in-1 Rock and Ride (Toy)
My parents bought this as a first bithday gift for my son. Unfortunately it is badly built with more than one defective part and will have to be returned. Like the other reviews, I advise everyone not to buy it.

Mookie Peppa Pig 5-in-1 Rock and Ride