5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Buy
I bought this case for my wife who as an Nikon S3000. The camera fits very well into this casec almost tailored for this camera. The case is basic no pockets but is easly fits into a jacket pocket or hand bag a good partner for the S3000
Published on 29 July 2010 by M K Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT LEATHER
This is still being described as genuine leather which is misleading under the sale of goods act! The label describes it as leatherette. It is hard and plasticky and feels quite unpleasant. I presume that is why it is so cheap, which didn't really cross my mind when I purchased it.
Published 18 months ago by Ickybin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Buy, 29 July 2010
M K Wilson (Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NIKON S SERIES LEATHER CASE FOR S200/S210/S220/S230/S560/S570/S3000/S4000 (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT LEATHER, 24 Jun 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit all S series cameras!, 22 Nov 2012
Although my camera model isn't listed, I believe the description is a bit misleading. It does say "perfect for all Nikon S series cameras..."

It does not fit my Nikon S8200. It would easily fit the extremely small Coolpix's such as the S3200, S3300 etc, but if yours is the slightly larger type like the S8200, S9200 etc, you've got no chance!

For the sake of a fiver, it's not even worth my effort wrapping it up and posting it back! Quite disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy, 8 July 2011
Advertised as leather and is not. Actually says "Faux leather" on the plastic bag the camera case is wrapped in. Contacted Digital Technology Ltd and they said not their fault but Amazon's for the wording in the description. One month later, refund for camera case was recieved,asked for return postage to be refunded,which they agreed to but was not forthcoming. Would have thought this item is against the Trades Descriptions Act. I know not an expensive item but don't like getting ripped off, very disappointed, feel let down by Amazon as they are supposed to oversee the companies on their website.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true bargain, 28 Aug 2013
Mr. K. Terry (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
"Excellent price for a well made item. Expected average quality due to low price (paid £2.49), but pleasantly surprised. My Nikon S3500 is a lovely snug fit, and it could not be better. Belt clip is good, even for a wideish belt, and clasp is firm enough to be safe. V.Fast delivery. Overall this is an above average product for a below average price. I would easily recommend. "

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cracking Little Camera Case, 20 Feb 2011
Ms. J. L. Wogan "jenniferwren" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
I had bought another camera case for my Nikon on amazon (a hard-case one) and I have to say that I was very disappointed in it, so I bought this one afterwards, hoping it would be an improvement. It's a fabulous little case; it's smart and neat, fits my Nikon S3000 like a mini glove and has thus far managed six months of backpacking without looking worn at all. Very happy with my purchase and would gladly recommend buying one of these little numbers to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 5 Jan 2014
I have a Nikon coolpix S3500 and it fits perfectly. As people have previously pointed out it's not actually leather but seriously it's £1.99!! It's not going to be leather for that price! No complaints from me, spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't wish for a better case, 18 July 2013
I recommend you by this, very good case very protective padded all over. I don't know if it is an original or not but don't really care because it is so well made that I cannot come up with a con!
For this price you will never find better. also has a belt attach.
perfect fit for my s3500

By it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product- Great Price, 16 April 2013
This case fits my Coolpix S3200 like a glove, but with no room for as much as an SD card. It looks and feels good, and the quality is way beyond the price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 Feb 2012
Chris Morse "faraway_pictures" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I've seen a lot of people complaining this isn't real leather. It's true. It's not.
Does it look smart, and more importantly keep your camera safe?
I have an S3100, it's a perfect fit. There's a hole in the top for the strap to go through, and it's kept closed magnetically.
A very nice item.