4.0 out of 5 stars GoPro Chest Mount
This is an excellent product from GoPro. It's easy to get adjusted for a good fit, and it's very secure. I used wile out at sea on a PWC, and it didn't move! It's pretty easy to get the camera facing where you want it to. The actual mount point is the same as the adhesive mounts available for the GoPro cameras. It comes supplied with the J-shaped buckle, but you can also...
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by Daz1001

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Made by GoPro
Item was in a plain plastic bag with no Go Pro branding on the packaging or the item, and was obviously a copy. Amazon were informed, and I received my money back.
Published 5 months ago by Mr Peter Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine GoPro great quality, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
This is the real deal, genuine GoPro product. Works great, used it on a dog walk and even used it on my dog (upside down, camera being on his back). Good quality and not bad price. Some people have said it is hard to get it at the right angle and they add an attachment, but I found taking the quick release mount and putting it in upside down works great. Would recommend this to anyone with a gopro who wants a hands free way to record.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kit., 20 July 2014
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
Is large enough to fit around me when I'm wearing a buoyancy aid and I'm no light weight, which is what it's bought for. Images from that position are great, the paddles splashing around in front of the camera do not get in the way, only add to the action shot. Only slight issue is the harness does move around more than I would like. Need to find a way of securing it more firmly when on the buoyancy aid.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really useful harness, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
A really useful harness that has enabled me to get some awesome footage from Scouting activities. Fully adjustable so comfortable whether worn by myself (a 31 year old man - approx 5ft10) or by one of my 8 year old Cubs. I'd say this and the equally useful Head Strap Mount are essential pieces of equipment. 95% of the time my GoPro is attached to one of these two mounts!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent addition to my Go-Pro equipment, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
An excellent addition to my Go-Pro equipment.
This was bought for a motor cycle trip over the Himalayas.it was comfortable to wear,easy and quick to get on and off (even over bike gear!) and to facilitate the operation of the camera ,even on the move.
It produced much better footage than either my helmet clamp or handle bar mountings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 May 2012
Ms. V. Christopher (Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
We got the chest harness for mountain biking and skiing (for biking you have to use the upside down mode) and it works well, the harness is nice and secure, the camera is easily attached and the point of view is a good angle.
The only thing that we have found with this harness is that when we have the waterproof casing on there seems to be tiny bit more bounce. With the casing that has the audio holes in the back it seems to be more stable.
It's quite expensive for what it is, which is the only downside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera can come off during kiteboarding!, 29 April 2012
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
I've used this snowboarding, worked well, good angle, harness is really adjustable. Paragliding - not so good for this, better with a helmet mount. Kiteboarding - tried this harness for kiteboarding for the first time yesterday. The camera was in properly but when I took a heavy fall the camera popped off and I lost the camera! Luckily when the tide went out I found it again. Be warned! If you use this for Kiteboarding, back it up with a string lanyard in case the camera pops off - harness not really fit for kiteboarding purposes - they need to address how the camera attaches to the harness and to make this more secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 1 July 2014
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
A few of my friends have had different chest harness's but i have to say this one takes some beating

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
Provides another mounting option for the camera. Holds the camera securely and gives a good viewpoint. I have found it very good for motorcycle use. It is fairly discrete compared to a helmet mount and offers a good view of the road ahead and the bike's clocks etc. Plenty of adjustment and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars tops, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
fits good looks good just what I needed and so light
very good on the doors this is a fab buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Harness, 19 May 2014
This review is from: GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras (Sports)
I've been using the vented helmet mount on my cycle helmet and wanted a different perspective, so I decided to go with the "Chesty" mount. I decided to get a genuine GoPro harness rather than the many cheaper versions available, as I didn't want to risk losing my camera. The harness was exactly what I wanted, very well made, adjustable, and very comfortable. It comes complete with a J buckle for connecting the camera to, and a handy little bag for storing it in. My camera is held very securely in place and the film quality suffers from very little vibration. Definitely worth buying.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›