5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mouse
Looks: 10/10
Build: 10/10
Reliability: 10/10

I have never had 1 single issue with this mouse. I ordered this mouse and the Microsoft wireless keyboard 3000 and both look great on my desk. I have never come accross any interference issues when using this and the battery has never even ran out on me after 6months, i have heard it can even last up to...
Published on 1 Nov 2010 by James Abell

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse but 2 design flaws
I bought this to replace a wired Microsoft optical mouse that developed an intermittent fault after more than a decade of sterling service.

It is a lovely mouse to use, a nice weight, it slides smoothly and all the buttons EXCEPT for the scroll-wheel (middle button) click operate beautifully.

I use the middle button click extensively to open html...
Published on 28 April 2012 by R. D. Ellsmore

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly impressive mouse, 4 May 2010
C. Webb (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 (Accessory)
+ Great ergonomic properties, great weight and feel to it.
+ Looks attractive and the usb nub looks good sitting in the side of my apple keyboard.
+ It really will track perfectly on almost any surface, not that important but in the times it is a great feature.
+ Really fast and responsive pointed movement.
+ Accurate!
+ Scroll wheel works PERFECTLY, cant understand why people are having such dramatic issues with it!

- People with sweaty hands wont be best suited to it, it has a glossy top to it.
- It does not glow out of the bottom like the picture suggests.
- To turn it off you have to replug in your usb nub, this can become pointless frustrating but only a small niggle.

Overall a perfectly weighted, perfectly useful mouse for ordinary use. Attractive in design and comfortable with only a few small issues that arent ever a big deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but flawedmouse, 18 Oct 2013
Lucas Amos (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Nice mouse.
But...
Picks up dirt easily, after a few months use it will be disgusting.
Rubber falls of wheel after about a years use.
Buttons go a bit funny.

2.0 out of 5 stars It had potential but not good enough, 2 Aug 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 (Accessory)
This mouse is comfortable to use and the scroll wheel has just the right amount of smoothness and sensitivity. The Bluetrack feature works well, I have even used the mouse on someone's head and it worked fine. It's nice looking as well.
The Intellipoint software that comes with the mouse helps you to tweak the mouse's features to your exact liking.

Sometimes, I experience lag when I use this mouse. The only way I can get rid of the lag is to unplug the receiver and plug it in again. It is very annoying. Maybe I purchased a faulty mouse, I don't know.
The surface of the mouse where most people would rest their fingertips has a shiny plastic finish, and although it looks very stylish, it is a fingerprint and dust magnet.
The only way to switch this mouse off is to plug the USB receiver into the bottom of the mouse. If you don't do this, the mouse will continue to consume battery power even when your PC is turned off.

I have experienced another problem with this mouse- I cannot wake my PC from sleep mode with it connected. My PC stays asleep no matter how many times I try to wake it up, and the only thing I can to is to pull the power cable.

I initially liked this mouse but got sick of having to plug-in before turning off, that I switched it for a better, different brand. I don't think I'll be using this mouse again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Mar 2011
Mrs. Jean Welsh (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 (Accessory)
This mouse seems a little bigger than most but find it comfortable to use and very responsive.

Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Got the Jitters!, 4 May 2010
R. Brown (Cleveland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 (Accessory)
I bought this mouse (not from amazon) and it installed just fine on a windows 7 PC - the only problem I have had was the pointer seemed to stick on odd occasions, the usb reciever was at the back of the PC and out of "sight" of the mouse - I used a short usb extention cable to bring the mouse and reciever closer together (about 60cm apart) this has cured the problem.
The quality and build of this mouse seems to be very good, the feel of the mouse in the hand is excelent. and now its performance is up among the best.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst scroll wheel ever, 3 May 2010
G. Gatelli "Arthens" (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 (Accessory)
The mouse is pretty comfortable and has a quite good precision (at least compared to my old trust), but if I could go back I would never buy it again. The scroll wheel has a hardware problem: it is so sensible that when you click it (e.g. to open a tab in firefox) half of the time you end up scrolling instead of clicking. It's not something that can be fixed with a new driver, it's totally a hardware problem.

Don't waste your money, buy a mouse with a proper scroll wheel.

5.0 out of 5 stars my review, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 (Accessory)
This is a joke its my review dont tell me how many word's to use .it does the job ok

3.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 (Accessory)
I am having to replace the batteries once every 3 weeks. I am using a 'Fellowes' memory form mouse pad. However the last set of batteries I put in it was about 2 months ago, so maybe it's behaving now? but it keeps good speed and tracking. It struggles at about 4-5 meters distance.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE FIT IN THE HAND AND SMOOTH TO OPERATE., 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 (Accessory)
I had to try it out in my hand before I purchased it later online. It is a perfect fit and is proving to be reliable and smooth to operate.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mouse, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 (Accessory)
easy to use loos good feel's great.would recomend to anyone,great price aswell.i am very happy with my purchase.well worh the money

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›