TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 April 2010
I had a voucher for Amazon. And for once, I had nothing at all that I wanted to purchase, nothing in the basket, nothing coming up in my fave blu-rays, so I thouht I would get bubblewrap as I run my own business and you can never ever have too much bubblewrap. Andso I bought two of these, thinking they were the standard sized.

What a pleasant and nice shock I got. It's HUGE, and I mean HUGE. Loads and loads of the loveley stuff, all neatly wrapped, and far morethan I had anticipated. what an absolute bargain! I was so pleased I forgot that I have to find somewhere to store it, but I am sure I shall manage once I get over the shock.

So if you want BIG, this is the item for you. If you are after a smaller amount, then look at the measurements carefully. When it arrived this roll is the size of a large comfy seat for a lady like me of ample proportions! Not that I am planning on sitting on it you understand.....
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This product is delivered in a big plastic bag secured with plenty of packing tape. It comes as a cylindrical bale, about 50cm wide and 50cm high. The bubbles are about 1cm wide, and provide about 5mm of cushioning.

We bought this product to wrap things for a house move. It provided enough for us to wrap all the crockery, glassware, ornaments, gadgets and other fragile items for a typical family of four. Obviously, if you are packing something big, like a glass table, this roll probably won't be enough, but for our purpose it was fine.

We opted for this 50cm-wide roll so we could line our 50cm-wide boxes without any cutting, and therefore with minimal waste. However, the 75cm-wide roll is slightly cheaper per metre, so there are arguments for either width. It is easy to cut with scissors, and tape sticks to it nicely, making it easy to handle.
on 22 July 2010
This a very good value for doing a lot of packing. I was not clear it is the smaller bubbles which means I do use more per parcel than I do with the large, but at this price for large roll, does not matter. Has been really ideal for sending a lot of items sold on ebay.
on 18 November 2011
very good value for money only minus point which is my fault it would have liked the bubbles to be bigger to provide more protection
on 13 December 2010
Very efficient seller, dispatched the item well within the time limit.
And the product itself is just what I needed, bubblewrap in large quantity at a very reasonable price.
Would definitely buy again.
on 2 December 2013
Unfortunately very poor quality. Little protection with such thin bubbles..and does not tear evenly from roll. Only thing going for it is its cheapness. Upon using it have found holes in the roll as it is unrolled and ridges of broken bubbles. All in all a very poor buy.
on 28 May 2013
I bought this roll of bubble wrap and managed to wrap up all of our cutlery, crockery, glassware, pictures and other delicate items typically found ina 3 bedroom house. This was more than enough as we still have some left over. I might buy another roll and make myself a bubble suit so I can jump down the stairs.
on 12 March 2012
I bought this because i wil be moving soon and wanted something to protect my tv ect, I ordered it 2 days ago and it arrived today and i can't believe how much there is, theres enough to wrap all of my items 5 times :) I also went to a local shop and they had rolls that were only 20 metres long for nearly the same price so this really was a bargain.....great product and service, would recomend to anyone
on 5 March 2012
This is fantastic value for money. Would cost loads more if bought from one of the well known self-store facilities. The roll is so big, I've still got half of it left which is very handy as moving house again. The seller is also reliable and I would highly recommend.
on 13 February 2013
i actually thought i'd ordered 1m long rather than 500mm so i was actually at first dissapointed- i have some large artwork to wrap up. but once i started using this it just goes on and on and it didnt matter that it was smaller because there is just so much! i have wrapped up two farly large and about 7 smaller pieces of art work (very well) and a large ornament and vase and some bits and i still have loads left! probably enough to pack all my kitchen ware up and still have extra! There is so much more than you expect and if you are thinking 'we have so much to wrap maybe we should get 2?' don't! you really wont be dissapointed! Also it arrived really quickly and price is great!

See one answered question