Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£4.40+ Free shipping

on 5 June 2010
if you buy off these people...dont expect the product to come in good condition!
i opened it and there were creases on every page! very bad ones too...tried straightening the pages but cant...i emailed them and had no reply!!! so dont bother!!
on 12 September 2013
Bought to store and present some of my A3 photo masterpieces (??). I generally use around 300gm. heavy weight photo card and this has caused the top corners of the clear pouches to split along the seam, despite me being as careful as a baboon with toothache. The splits have stopped about 50mm from the top of the pouch and are not getting any longer so actually help to insert photos. The clear plastic pouches are not quite clear enough...if you need to look closely at a photo, it has to be removed from the pouch, plus the plastic is not acetate free so the photos cannot stay in the pouch too long. If you use the clear display panel on the front you will have to trim 2mm off one side of an A3 picture. Right, that's all the bad bits sorted. For the cost this is incredible value and I would not hesitate to buy another. It does what I expect for the price. It stores and protects my photo stock and lets me carry it around easily. It's also light and easy to handle for potential clients to flick through and pass around easily. I love it and if they ever upgrade the pouches I'd buy another six.
on 22 June 2011
After only a week my folder basically fell to pieces, i only held paper in it and yet it was very disappointing, i hate giving bad reviews and i'm sorry to the manufacturer, but maybe make it slightly stronger, maybe i just had an odd one?
on 22 August 2011
I design a lot of diagrams and data visualisations that work best at A3 size and have found this product to offer a good way to both display and protect my work from workplace hazards, such as dust, grime and grubby mits!

Nice touches include the ability to mount an A3 image as a cover for each portfolio - so your handy-work can adorn both the inside and outside of these handy display books.

The pouches inside the display book are made from a decent material that seems to resist static quite well, whilst being transparent enough to avoid impacting the visual quality of your treasured designs.

Nice product - fast delivery - and a very happy customer!
on 2 July 2012
I bought this display book in order to display my art coursework nicely. It did the job and my work is now much better presented. However the edges of the wallets do tend to rip a bit, so be careful when putting things in and taking things out, and if this will be a problem, spend a bit more money and buy a better quality display book
on 3 December 2014
Excellent value for money, and free delivery too !
Remember... this product does not have hard covers, but this is a display case, not a binder, so bear that in mind when you order one.
(You can always interleaf your pockets with A3 card to stiffen it up, as I did).
Covers and pockets were clean, new and perfectly flat.
Totally recommended, especially at the price!
Go buy with confidence.
on 3 August 2012
bought a few of these folders in various sizes for my university work to be presented in, no problems with any of them at all considering they get thrown about and manhandled a lot whilst being marked with hundreds of other folders, they're strong and do the job :) exactly as pictured and described
on 6 December 2011
The product arrived within a decent time frame - as expected. Brand new & good quality as advertised. Good service overall.
on 14 November 2013
First folder I ordered was delivered with a large chip at the top spine corner, leaving the inside pocket sleeves partly hanging off this was probably due to transportation or poor packaging as the folder was just put inside a A3 envelope. However after writing an email explaining the issue, without hesitation they sent another one for free.
The folder does serve its purpose by storing and presenting A3 work at a high standard, so for that I gave a 4 star. The 5th star was not given due to the experience I had to go through with the 1st folder.
on 27 December 2013
I bought this to store my A3 display posters in.
Delivered promptly, arrived in perfect condition.
None of the wallet pages had any damage, nor have any ripped during use.
I have found I can store 4 pieces of A3 card in each wallet.
Having a personalised front cover is useful, however it is hard to get the paper in the front!
I also found that I could not find a comparable product from any other store at a better price.