5.0 out of 5 stars Goggle nirvana
These are fantastic goggles. I've always struggled to find goggles that were comfortable and, most importantly, didn't leak. The Kayenne goggles fit very well and with just a gentle push create a tight seal around the eyes. They have a huge field of view (especially after using swedes for three years) and I'm actually able to forget about them being on my face, which is a...
Published on 15 Jan 2010 by Greg Kempe

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good.
These goggles are pretty good, apart from scratching very easily on the inside when you clean them!
I like the little buttons on the sides of the goggles that allows you to losen or tighten the goggles without messing about, on click and you can go up or down a size whilst wearing them.
Just wish they were scratch resistant!
Published 22 months ago by louise

‹ Previous | 1 2 362 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles I've ever owned, 30 April 2012
Mr. Martin Aaron "Martin Aaron" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles (Misc.)
I rarely write a review but I thought these googles deserved one. I swim roughly 3000m a week and have always struggled to find a decent pair of goggle that:

a. Doesn't make me look like a panda (eye rings) when I take them off for about an hr
b. Don't leak
c. Don't fog up (even when they're supposedly coated with an anti-fog layer)

I've always gone for Speedo and thought I'd try something different.
There is no comparison!

These are like the Ferrari of goggles. The wide view is great for swimming, they are the most comfortable pair I've ever owned, they don't leak at all and don't fog at all either. The adjustable strap is so simple it's amazing we've been struggling with crap designs for so long. Simply pull either side and they tighten, perss a button to slacken off. You don't need the tight either as they form such a good seal, press onto the face and away you go.

I would recommend these to anyone who swims a lot. Sure they might be a few quid more than you'd normally pay but they're three times as good as any other goggle!

5.0 out of 5 stars gogglehunt ends, 6 Feb 2010
H. Fox (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles (Misc.)
Nearly forty years of wearing goggles in pools and these are the only really good goggles I have ever had. Features in order of importance to me are, they don't leak,are comfortable for an hour at a time, don't steam up (though I have only used them a dozen times so far),and are easy to adjust.
The comfort factor is the result of the fact that they sit outside the eye sockets and seem to be made of a very flexible material. They are bigger than any I have had previously and this enhances vision both ahead and sideways.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cloudy vision, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles (Misc.)
The plastic becomes opaque so you can't see clearly after a few swims. tried washing them but no better. Bit disappointing considering the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 9 Nov 2012
Karen (sussex, england) - See all my reviews
Had goggles for just over 30 days and the strap has snapped in two. Clean break through the head strap so probably a weakness in the material. Goggles used twice a week, non-competative swimming. Wouldn't recommend due to this fault. Prior to this they were satisfactory, occassional leakage, easy to fit and comfortable to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor underwater visability, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles (Misc.)
I didnt read all 170-odd reviews before buying this, just a few of the good ones and a few of the negative ones. On the basis that there were(much) more good than bad I thought maybe some people were being a bit particular and decided to purchase these goggles.
Unfortunately, straight from the box to the pool, these look great but they are genuinely terrible underwater. I've tried some other pairs (belonging to friends) and the visability is crystal clear so i know it's not my eyes or the pool! Fortunately these were bought through amazon which gives the comfort that these can be returned without having to argue with a salesperson that the water must be dirty.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome goggles, 23 April 2012
I bought these to use in open water but so far have only used them in the pool for training. They are a great fit and almost don't need the strap as they create a suction seal that doesn't leak at all. The seal is soft and only starts to get slightly uncomfortable after an hour of constant use. They give a much better field of view than ordinary goggles and so far haven't steamed up at all and haven't needed any anti fog solutions applied.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic goggles., 17 April 2012
1. Do not leak (but they are not typical diving goggles - plz take this for consideration; however they do work for me with little diving in a swimming pool - they still do not leak and it is very important for me as I wear contact lenses)
2. Fit very well and are easily adjustable
3. They give huge field of view, much better than typical small goggles
4. The strap doesnt pull my hair
5. Do not steam up
6. Quality worth the money spent on them - they are actually quite cheap if I add all the money I spent on cheaper goggles I have used so far...

highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Water tight, even for a funny shaped head like mine!, 19 Mar 2012
Nice goggles.
Looks - sleak, wrap around design. Very nice.
Adjustability - Excellent. The straps are designed unlike my previous goggles. They are very easy to adjust with a clip. The central bridge does not have an adjustment feature, but that is the beauty of the design! It is stretchy, so fits perfectly regardless of the distance between your eyes.
Test - Tested them with half an hour session. Not a leak! This really is truly amazing as my eyes are quite deepset and normally I have to shake the goggles out every few seconds.

Seriously - Look no further. these are the goggles you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, 15 Jan 2012
LesleyCG "LMCG" (Poole, Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
These goggles are excellent, really comfortable, good vision through them, and they keep the water out. All you need!I would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy These!, 13 Jan 2012
A. J. Turner "Jane" (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles (Misc.)
The design of swimming goggles has obviously come on since I bought my last pair. I can't fault these. The first thing that impressed me was the ease of altering them to fit. From there on in they're snug, don't mist and look great. I now had to improve my swimming to match the snazzy goggles!

‹ Previous | 1 2 362 | Next ›