on 4 March 2012
Bought this for my wife, the white watch is currently bang on trend and it's a hit wih her friends too. The negative display and pink surround really stands out and needless to say she loves it..... Good watch and a good service from supplier. Thanks.
on 15 December 2013
the watch is correct but 60 days to receive...is totally a joke. the shop is very bad, no information, no reasons, incredible.
on 26 October 2011
I love this watch I have it in black and pink and now in white and pink. They are light and very comfortable look great up to date on trend easy to read can see in dark. can shower swim and snorkel fantastic
on 24 December 2013
This baby g model suits women with smaller size wrist and being from the g shock series it is without a doubt tough. I happen to own a g shock myself and its on its 2nd life now (after a battery replacement). Its a lady size version but known to be durable and this particular model is attention grabbing and seems to be for the younger crowd..or the young at heart
on 5 February 2014
Really nice looking watch. Perfect for girls/women who want a sporty watch but still looks feminine. :) i love it! Very good quality.
Amazon as usual, never fails to deliver the items quickly. Very satisfied. Thank you.
on 8 February 2014
First class service, really quick with updates every step of the way. My wife loved the watch as a fan of Baby G. Can't think of any negative. If only everything went so smoothly. Thanks.
on 11 May 2014
When I first got the watch I was very happy. Comes with its fancy tin and a tiny manual thats the same thickness as the yellow pages ha! Takes a while to search this tiny thick book but once found and worked out how to use it, it's fairly easy to set up. Only problem I do have with this watchtis that with it being white it as discoloured and gone a bit yellowish, otherwise its a nice watch nice bright back light and a big enough display, got at a good price, arrived quickly well packed
on 5 November 2013
13 year old daughter has worn her first Baby-G to death - despite not wanting to upgrade and loving her old faithful (but some what grotty watch) I order her a new watch. At first she was a wee bit reluctant but v v quickly !!!

Functional - easy to use and hardwaring (as all Casio Baby-Gs) BUT can be a little difficult to see numbers on the pink face. ...... but is manageable.

Very good watch and especially at great price!
on 5 June 2014
My dad gave me a g-shock very similar to this one and that lasted me 6 years so I was thrilled to find that 23 years later g-shock is still on the market :-)
I bought this watch on ebay and read many reviews before getting it so I knew that the negative display would make it a bit harder to see the time but in less than a day I got used to it. It is very light, confortable and stylish. I would definitely recommend it.
on 14 November 2013
Love it can't wait for Xmas the perfect present for the perfect me already have the black one and love