4.0 out of 5 stars Good but bigger than I expected
Published on 16 Dec 2010 by S. MOLYNEUX

Published 8 months ago by CK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but bigger than I expected, 16 Dec 2010
This review is from: 24 Cup Silicone Mini Muffin Tray Blue FREE POSTAGE (Kitchen & Home)
I just wanted to point out to any buyers that this isn't really a mini muffin tray - the size is somewhere inbetween a fairy cake and a mini muffin. I don't mind as the silicone tray itself is really good quality and everything I have made so far just pops out really easily but if I did want to use cupcake cases with it, I think I would really struggle to find any to fit. But as I say, the point of a silicone tray is that you can make cakes without a case so I'm still happy with the product. But if you want tiny cute cupcakes with cases then buy a metal tray!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cup cake baking tray, 12 Nov 2011
Brilliant product worked well with small Yorkshire Puddings then filled with Horseradish Sauce and tiny pieces of beef served as a starter. Thank you for the speedy delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 18 Mar 2011
I bought this to make mini pies and it worked great. As with all silicone trays it can be a bit wobbly when you are moving it around so you need both hands but this is outweighed by the fact that it is so easy to get the finished product out after. I washed mine in the dishwasher afterwards and it came out fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 23 April 2013
I wish I had discovered these ages ago, they are fantastic value for money, John Lewis sell similar trays, but at about 16.99 for an 8 or 10 cup tray.
If you half fill these with about a teaspoon of cake batter ( depending on the raising agents in your recipe )you will produce gorgeous little cakes, about the size of a smallish clementine, the base of each cup measures just over 3 cms.Or it may be easier to use an icing bag with a plain nozzle, these are small enough to be quite tricky to fill if you are a messy worker ! There is no need to grease the trays, or to use paper liners, your cakes pop out easily, but do allow them to cool completely before removing to ensure they slide out easily .Fill your cake tray on a large flat board and slide it into the oven otherwise manoeuvring these is quite difficult, as once they are filled with your mixture they are rather floppy and hard to handle, do the same when removing it from your oven ,have a flat board at the ready to slip the tray on to.These are dishwasher proof and easy to store , they also arrived very quickly from the seller, with no postage to pay.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly but muffins still stick and difficult to wash, 9 Nov 2013
It arrived very quickly and looks nice. So I could use it for the occasion that I planned for. I made mini muffins without paper cases, they didn't rise as much as those put directly into normal non-stick muffin pan, The muffins also stick to the tray and it is difficult to find a suitable washing brush to clean the holes. I put the tray it in the dishwasher, some stains were left behind after washing. I think it is still better to use paper cups inside it in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Muffin silicone tray, 1 Sep 2013
Have used this now and the little cakes just pop out. I read a tip to just spray these trays with one cal oil spray and it definitely helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Product, 4 Jan 2011
I love this silicone tray. The little buns come out so easily which means you dont need to use little bun cases. I only wish that they had a bit of steal around the edges of the rim which would make it a bit more sturdy for taking in and out of the oven. That said however, the advantage of it being all silicone means I can fold it over and it takes up less space in my cupboards. The silicone also cools down quicker than conventional trays which means I can remove the little buns much quicker than before. A great buy. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 23 May 2014
I was two weeks waiting for this product but is very nice , I made amazing mini cup cakes .

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini muffin tray, 25 April 2014
The product was as described, just what I wanted, very easy to use, baked well and the perfect size mini muffin.

5.0 out of 5 stars 24 Cup Silicone Mini Muffin Tray Blue, 16 April 2014
A multitude of uses, love this item, Highly Recommended. Would definately buy similar items in future. Even the grandchildren love them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›