Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£4.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 12 October 2009
More of a size 4 than 5, but has slightly more weight and is firmer than some of the very soft sponge footballs i've seen in the shops. Not a substitute for the real thing but good if your child's friends are maniacs.
on 20 December 2009
as the other reviewer mentioned: it's nice and firm. no idea about sizes. It would be difficult to break windows with it even if you wanted to, which is the reason why I got it. I would have preferred a tiny bit softer but it is still great. My kids can now play inside when it's too wet outside - as you probably understood - I avoid to have breakables on display in the house.
on 25 November 2012
Good size and nice weight to it, not as light as a feather like some foam balls, my son loves it and is allowed to take this type of ball to school
on 19 April 2013
Good quality, good size, good weight, brilliant for indoor youth center games. slightly smaller than a full size football I guess which makes it better for indoor use.
on 8 October 2013
This was for my son who likes to throw a ball against our houses wall, now he can do without marking it or making a noise.
on 21 April 2010
It's perfectly round and looks just like a real football. Nice bit of weight to it, unlike cheaper imitations. Perfect for kicking round the office and flicking into the waste-bin (which is not as easy as it sounds, believe me). In all, it's great.
on 12 January 2013
Great for indoor use. I wouldn't risk outside as it might soak up the water. The foam ball is light and won't cause as much damage inside. Great for kids to kic
K about without risk.
on 22 April 2015
Practical for use both indoors and outdoors and takes the panic out of worrying about broken glass doors or windows. It's sturdy enough to kick around by many boys at a time.
on 8 March 2013
The football came very promptly in time for his birthday and my grandson loves it! And it won't hurt the plants in the garden too much.
on 20 December 2012
My grandson loves this. I had suggested it to my daughter after her son kept popping his footballs. I'd remembered that I'd bought one of these for my son many years ago when he used to do the same. I also used to put his foam ball in the washing machine every now and again when it got really dirty in the garden. No matter what he did he couldn't break it. When you've got a little boy who breaks everything within hours of receiving it, things like this are a godsend

See one answered question