Yeah So
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£8.40+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 27 November 2009
I bought this after my daughter gave this band a rave review for their live performance. I found this rather uninspiring and my daughter was disappointed, so even memories of the gig didn't seem to raise her interest level. It is listenable but not memorable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 5 June 2010
I've never reviewed anything after purchasing online before but felt compelled to following the first listen of this album.

I got the album following massive airplay of 'Giving Up On Love' on BBC 6Music. I love this track and it lightens up my day every time it comes on the radio. It's vibrant, fun, cute, beautiful, etc.

When the album popped through the letterbox I enthusiastically went straight to the single to show my girlfriend why I'd bought the album.

What a disappointment. The album version is so far removed from the track I fell in love with on the radio that it's going to take a lot of hard work to listen again. It sounds like a completely different song, recorded by a drunk cover band in the back of a Transit van. Awful.

Off the back of this I can really understand why people download illegally. What a waste of money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again