5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
Published on 23 Aug 2010 by Robert O. Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Feb 2010
Mike S (Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jabra SP200 Drive and Talk Visor Bluetooth Car Kit (Accessory)
Having read many reviews of various car bluetooth speakers I bought this one. Installation couldn't be simpler, a child could do it, pairing takes seconds. Included in the package is a car charger & a USB lead to charge the device from your PC. Of the reviews I read the biggest problem with most devices of this type seems to be lack of clarity & volume. The level of volume available from the Jabra is LOUD, clarity is excellent. The answer/hang up button is large & easy to locate, without looking, whilst driving. Amazon were the most competitive on price with free delivery. Very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth, 13 Mar 2010
David B. Mcnab (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is the simplest and most effective bluetooth I have ever used. Nothing fancy, but it really does what it says on the tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than i had hoped, 29 Jun 2010
Mike (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
I am really impressed by this bluetooth hands free. The volume is plenty loud enough, which means you don't feel you need to shout back, and the microphone is sensitive so you are easily heard. The auto-off feature saves the battery, so I am getting a month between charges (as I try not to use the phone in the car too much, even hands free). The charger is a USB cable with cigar lighter adaptor, so it is easy to charge in the car or off a computer indoors. And as everyone says, pairing is easy. A great product, I've bought a 2nd one for the other car.

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 23 Aug 2010
Robert O. Davidson (glasgow United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
At under £20 this is a relatively cheap product which those prone to using their mobile whilst driving should seriously consider. It is small light weight and simple to use, in fact you can if it up and running within about 2 minutes of opening the packaging. It clips to your car's sun visor and connects to your mobile using blue tooth technology. The sound is perhaps on the 'tinny' side but the clarity is good and the volume excellent. The volume control is a large wheel at the top of the device which is easy to find by touch without taking your eyes from the road. The instructions are concise and could be interpreted effectively by an eight year old. Don't break the law and risk a fine - give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cracking Piece of Kit, 7 April 2011
Bought this having tried the Sony Ericsson HCB150 which was returned faulty as it would constantly disconnect or power off completely. The Jabra is much lighter, far less obtrusive when attached to the sun visor and the sound quality at both ends is suprisingly very good, especially when considering the price. I would say that even when the HCB 150 was working the Jabra is still better in every way. Very highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Licence saver, 12 Nov 2010
I have had the Jabra SP200 for about six weeks now, it is absolutely brilliant!
Amazon price of 1p under £18, compared to £35 at High Street phone shops made this a good value purchase. Ordered on a Sunday Evening, delivered on Tuesday - good going.
Ease of use - so simple, charge it, connect to your phone, put it on the sun visor, press the button when you get in the car.
You are ready to receive calls.
I get over two weeks of use between charges, but considering that I don't switch off when I park the car overnight at home or when I am at work, so the Jabra is on standby all of the time.
Well worth the money! Highly recommended, especially at Amazons price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hands free drive and talk, 22 July 2010
I am pleased with this product, it attaches easily to visor and I can easily answer phone calls and most of the time, (unless it is a poor signal) I can be heard and hear coversations quite clearly. Once it is joined by bluetooth it automatically joins to my mobile phone once in the car with the java switched on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality and voice control drives me insane, 29 Aug 2012
I bought this product after reading the reviews as I misplaced my old bluetooth. I wish I hadn't bothered. People tell me the sound quality the other end is poor, that I keep 'dropping in and out'. I didn't have this problem with my old ear piece bluetooth. I often get an echo. I liked the idea of the voice control for making calls. What a nightmare! It phones the wrong person (how can 'home' become Emily Taylor mobile???) or can't find a match. Even worse it often switches on my music player and so I am then left trying to find somewhere to pull in to switch it off! I can spend a whole journey trying to get it to make a correct call. Useless. I would NOT recommend this product. Cheap (ish) is no good if it doesn't do the job it is supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars unpack and go, simple to use, 28 Jun 2012
Realy is simple;
just unpack and switch the unit on; switch on 'pairing' on your Bluetooth phone, it finds it, you press 'ok' and the password (4x 0000) and that's it, all automatically paired..
Great LOUD and clear sound quality, the volume is adjusted by a huge built in wheel, so no fiddeling when your driving, as is the Big answer/end call button.

Big clip so it fits any car sun visor.
A nice feature is that once your Phone is off/ away, it automatically goes into standby mode to save it's battery (which is recharged from the car/ or via mini usb connector, both leads supplied).

Simple to use, and great quality from a leading make Jabra.
Would recommend, and very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat piece of kit, 17 April 2012
This is nice little item, simple to set up and use and clips neatly on to my visor. Sound quality is fine and battery life excellent.
Good price too, if your looking for value this is well worth considering.