5.0 out of 5 stars I have never played Squash but...these are great
Nope never played Squash. But 20 odd years ago after trying many other trainers I found these, I live in them, I go through a pair every 18 months, I buy 3 pairs at a time.

Why ? - because they are the only shoes which stop me turning my ankles over; in my youth, I'd spend 3-6 weeks every year with one or the other of my feet bound up after twisting ankles, and...
Published on 12 Oct 2011 by Arkon12

2.0 out of 5 stars Great if they were more durable!
I have owned a couple of pairs of this shoe, initally drawn to them by the great budget price.

After a few months playing 1-2 matches a week the rubber heel started to come away from the sole of the shoe, ending in a dramatic shoe crumbling rally! Until this point they had served me very well, so I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and buy a...
Published on 30 July 2010 by D Waller

4.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite, 22 April 2011
Have happily used this shoe for many years - now for general gym and cycling - find specialist badminton shoes better for court use - more padding

2.0 out of 5 stars Good - for a month or so, 5 April 2011
This review is from: Hi-Tec Sports Mens Adult Squash Classic Court Trainer (Apparel)
I bought a pair of these having heard a colleague mention that "he'd owned a pair of Hi-Tec squash trainers for 6 years"... I guess they don't make them like they used to as I had mine for about a month when a hole appeared between the rubber and the fabric at the front. I would hardly consider myself a 'hardcore player' - playing on average twice a week and only against friends - but this seems too much for these trainers. The hole is now developing to a point where my toes stick through and I'm looking for replacements as we speak!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not again, 14 Mar 2011
I have used Dunlop shoes for squash for many years now and have always found them to be very good. However the last three pairs I have purchased have been very disappointing. Splitting around the heel and on one pair the back support came through and cut into me. This is the last pair I buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Squash classic, 4 Feb 2011
These are to replace a pair I bought many years ago....I play badminton one a week and they have proven to be perfect...Great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 3 Feb 2011
My main purpose in purchasing the product is to play badminton. I used these for the first time yesterday night and I have to say that theyreally make a difference in footwork. The grip on the surface is just right and the trainers are very light and comfortable. For the price, they are excellent value and I would highly recommend them. I just hope that they're durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 30 Jan 2011
This item arrived on time and was good value for money. they were comfortrable and ideal for the game of badminton

5.0 out of 5 stars sport shoes, 3 Dec 2010
Having had these shoes in the pasti was anxious to replace them. I was pleased to find them on your websight and was very happy to receive them post free. G Morrison.

5.0 out of 5 stars great trainners, 30 Nov 2010
I love these trainners, I've been using them for over 24 years now they are comfortable and do the job, I think they look good and cant be beaten on price

5.0 out of 5 stars brilllliant!, 16 Nov 2010
Brilliant trainer. I have not seen these on sale for ages so I was delighted to find them on Amazon and at a brilliant price!

5.0 out of 5 stars price to value, 1 Sep 2010
C. Xu "xu" (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
It's very comfortable when wearing them to play badminton. I'm pleased because of their good quality as well as reasonable price.