4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
Just spend a month wearing these on a daily basis after finally having enough of the footwwear that is issued to me and what a difference!

After clod hopping around with my service issue boots, these do feel like slipping on a pair of trainers. They do allow for cooler feet as I have noted that upon removal I do not leave wet footprints across my kitchen lino...
Published on 12 Nov. 2010 by Lincolnshirejock

1.0 out of 5 stars They're basically a torture device...
As other reviews have suggested, these boots have very coarse stitching in the heels, which causes a great deal of pain while walking - I should know; I had to suffer through a 10 hour shift in the damn things, and they have quite literally taken all the skin off my heels, and that was with 2 epaulettes placed over the stitching in each boot!!
Magnum make some great...
Published on 18 Oct. 2012 by C. J. Tiney

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, 27 Mar. 2012
Bought these for my daughter in the army. Soft supple boots and very easy to wear. She wears them all day long and has had no more sore feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like slippers!!!!, 30 Mar. 2011
Hibbey77 (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace work issue boots which had been uncomfortable and exacerbated an achilles injury. These are brilliant- I wear these for approximately 18 hours a day as an emergency services worker and they feel like slippers, no rubbing, great ankle support, warm, and lightweight. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable work boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality with comfort., 14 Jan. 2012
Mr. E. F. Oneill ""nearly free"" (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
Having read about these boots, I decided to go ahead and purchase. WOW !!! what a surprise. These are more like shoes than boots and are so lightweight and comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend these boots and give Amazon a 5 star rating for their service. Thank you Magnum for creating such a wonderful boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 3 Jun. 2010
M. Reynolds (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent boot. Comfortable from the first wear. Have been comfortble to wear in the recent hot weather. My only complaint (as such) is that with the shaped rear to the boot, you have to tuck the spare ends of the laces into the boot itself, but that is a minor issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars & its 7 start quality product, 13 Mar. 2014
A7 * good value and quality product will Recommend will say yes buy with confidence as they are good communicator and quick service and good community seller on amazon bought in 2013 still going on in 2014 good too good for the quality

3.0 out of 5 stars just not right., 22 Jan. 2013
product good but bought for my wife who is not overly tall she found the sizing rather large and they came very high up her leg. also these boots came up as safety boots but had no steel or composite toe cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 20 Dec. 2012
My old Magnums sadly died....these came through within 48 hours. I wore them straight away for ten hours with no discomfort whatsoever. Very competitive price paid, I can't find anything not to praise.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantasrtic, 15 Oct. 2011
Great buy, comfortable from the first time worn, I suggest treating the leather first (with neatsfoot or the like) a very versatile boot that is good for walking in all conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars great light weight boots, 25 May 2014
bought them for work as I suffer from arthritis and need some firm support from my footwear , bought them in desert sand to and have worn them daily for 18 months without problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best footwear Ive ever owned, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Magnum Unisex Stealth Force 8-inch Leather & Nylon Boot (Apparel)
Title says it all really. Im about to buy my third pair (bought a pair for my Dad previously as well, he loves them too). Comfortable, hard wearing, durable. Highly recommended.