4.0 out of 5 stars Magnum boots
Published on 9 Feb 2011 by DJH Leicester

1.0 out of 5 stars MAGNUM BOOTS DONT BUY THEM.
Published 20 months ago by fraser rigby

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnum boots, 9 Feb 2011
I'm a size 8 1/2, so when buying footwear I usually have to try an 8 and a 9. I tried on several styles of Magnum boots in the shops, and found size 8 to be just right in all of them. I bought the Magnum Classic. They're very light and comfy. They give good ankle support and have the basic safety requirements to wear at work. I work 12 hr shifts, and these boots definately make life easier.

1.0 out of 5 stars MAGNUM BOOTS DONT BUY THEM., 10 April 2013
I have bought magnum boots for years its the only boot I have worn that does not need broken in, very comfortable but I wont be buying them any more! The comfort is still there I cant fault that, what I can fault is the quality of the materials of the boot my last 4 pairs have all had the stitching come out especially where the material meets the leather, the soles have split where the foot bends, the material inside the boot wears thin after a couple of months and they are not waterproof, even when walking through wet grass the boots leak.Come on magnum use better quality materials and produce a boot worth wearing again.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap replica ?, 9 Feb 2012
Magnum Unisex Classic CEN Work Boot

I bought a pair of these boots about 4 years ago from a shop in Islington ,north London and the overall quality was much better .
These boots here arrived on tuesday . I took them out of the box and examined them. What I saw "straightaway" was that they had a narrower fitting from the middle down to the toe area which was more "tapered" than the last pair I owned.This change has made them very uncomfortable to wear not to mention they look "prissy" now.Seems to me that these were made for a lady with narrow feet no pun intended.
I'll now move on to the sole's which felt and sounded like they were made from some type of plastic..what the fx$* is going on?
Anyway I wore them for the first time on wednesday. All I did was walk to the bank at the end of the road . They were uncomfortable going on painful and the heels made a loud hollow clacking sound on the pavement ...when I got home there was a small hole in the paper thin leather on the toe of the left boot .Now how the hell
does this happen on a short walk to the bank and back ?
My first pair of Magnum classic CEN were near perfect = nice wide "Mens" comfortable fitting with more toe space etc .The sole's were more of a solid but still light rubber and made very little noise when walking and you could feel the shock absorbency working straightaway. Also the laces were longer so I could do them up proper unlike these ones here.
I am not pleased with this crap that has been sent to me!
I would recommend not buying these boots from here.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 11 July 2014
Odd fit, there is no shape to the heel, it just runs straight from sole to top of boot.
Plus the sole squeaks on lino .... and I walk on a lot of lino !
On the plus side they are very comfortable and light.
I'm happy with them but will try other makes before buying any more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Jun 2014
Fanstastic for the money and much more comfy that expected. The best thing was that they arrived quickly and they have instructions on how to keep them maintained

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 10 April 2014
Had a pair of theses ages ago they are a quality boot that can take some abuse they fit well and give a lot of support

5.0 out of 5 stars still amazing, 8 April 2014
Having just consigned my last pair of magnums to the bin after 10 yrs of daily wear i was relieved to find these were just as comfortable from the first wear! Amazing boots !.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar 2014
Great boot don't seem quite as my old ones were when I first got a pair of magnum classics but there still great boot. Comfortable and feel secure under foot. So thumbs up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable work boots, 28 Mar 2014
There are cheaper alternatives to magnum which my husband has had 2 pairs of in the last year neither have lasted
He says you cant beat magnum for fit and comfort and is pleased with them
His last magnums lasted over 3 years so hopefully so will these new ones

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected., 19 Mar 2014
Used for hill walking. Very good. LIght, comfortable, good waterproofing. Original laces not long enough. I think they are well worth the money.

Magnum Unisex Classic CEN Work Boot