5.0 out of 5 stars Actually work!
Bought these for my boyfriend as he does all the cooking (even I sometimes suffer with sore eyes just being in the kitchen). The reviews were good but I was still a little sceptical but then as they arent the cheapest/or most expensive I thought maybe there was some truth in the great reviews.

Well I have to say they do actually work, my boyfriend has used them...
Published 2 months ago by PiggyB

3.0 out of 5 stars Stop crying
They are very well made, has a lovely finish, quite stylish for chopping onions. The only trouble is it doesn't always fit every body. The ear rest were not wide enough so that they don't completely cover my eyes. But they a very good idea, I gave my son as a present and he really like it.
Published 4 months ago by Annabelle Whiteman

4.0 out of 5 stars The google were as described and they are very useful within the house and outwith in the garden. I would recommend them.They w, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Rsvp Onion Goggles Tear Free Slicing Cutting Chopping Mincing Tortoise Print (Kitchen & Home)
The googles were as described and I have found them to be very useful within the house and outwith in the garden. I would recommend them. They also came well packaged and within the prescribed timescale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually work!, 28 April 2014

Well I have to say they do actually work, my boyfriend has used them on numerous occasions and definitely no tears!

3.0 out of 5 stars Stop crying, 4 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Nov 2013
Bought as a surprise, fun Xmas present as my boyfriend was so impressed with mine :). So much easier to chop onions