5.0 out of 5 stars love it!
Published 22 months ago by keefo!

3.0 out of 5 stars Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
the product arrived quickly but the Mini Screwdriver was broken
very sad :(
Published on 17 Mar 2010 by Yernur Yerdessov

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
after a lot of pestering and scouring the internet to find the cheapest site my girlfriend agreed to get me one of these as i have been using a smaller model for the past 20 years and really fancied the gizmos on this one. the tool is of excellent construction and functional like you wouldnt believe. i do own leatherman tools so can say without bias that the swiss tool is better made and not prone to rusting like my leathermans do. the tool is slightly thick for small hands but not so much as to hinder you using it effectively yes leathermans do have excellent pliars on them but most of their tools lock open (blades included) making them illegal to carry in the uk without a damm good excuse your honour!. well worth the asking price on amazon (they are the cheapest i can assure you) and will last you forever so long as you dont try and do somthing stupid with it, whilst your getting one i reccomend the 5-8 layer leather pouch to store and a small paracord lanyard to make removing the tool easier. thanks for reading i hope this was useful :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
I bought this for my husband to replace his previous one. He is over the moon with it. High quality as you would expect, nothing faulty etc. He keeps it in a pouch on his belt and uses it all the time - I often make use of the scissors and toothpick when we're out and about. I tease him that the only thing missing on it is a torch, as he's very proud of how many tools it does in fact have. The serated saw cuts through smaller tree branches without much effort. He keeps it sharpened. The fact it is black (not red) is a unique twist. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 Dec 2009
Mrs. J. Burrows "Serious shopper" (Harlow Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
Bought this knife for 23yr old son who is planning a week cycling trip. His 15yr old brother already has one which was in constant use on last years camping holiday.Would recommend this product to anyone that enjoys camping or travelling, having said that the knife has been in constant use in and around the house.

The knife is bulky and is best suited for putting in a backpack or bag as opposed to in a pocket, this is good I think as it prevents the 15yr old carrying the knife around when he ought not.

It looks great in black!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knife, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
Got this for my dad who was after a victorinox knife and he was well chuffed with it. Goes fishing and camping so I guess all whats on the knife will suit all of that. He seemed to really like it. All the tools on the knife are really handy at home and out and about. Would recommend getting this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
Having owned one of these knives for over 20 years I cannot recommend them enough! This is my second so that gives you an idea how old and reliable my first one is(was). I still have my first one but I needed a few more tools which the swisschamp has - also I left my original on the logburner and deformed the outer casing slightly. Only a cosmetic issue which is incredible when you consider the temperatures involved. I also damaged the main cutting blade (using it beyond its design capabilities). This new one is great and I think everyone should own one (I am very reluctant to even part with the other because it still is useful)

5.0 out of 5 stars The champ, 2 April 2010
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
Still the best multitool around, if your a pen knife fan. Gerber..nice try, no cigar, style over substance. Amazon swift and keenly priced. Only niggle, why price differently for colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb! An Iconic product., 30 Dec 2011
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
I have always wanted a Swiss Army Knife so I did the next best thing and bought one for my Husband for Yule! He has written on the box it came it 'mine, do not touch'. He knows I will 'borrow' it though :-) After breaking my thumbnail, I managed to find every single piece of equipment in the knife and do please be careful as the knife and the small saw are very sharp indeed. A small row broke out about where the implement you use to clean windscreen washers were with Husband saying it wasn't in the knife but I can assure readers that it most certainly is as we found it.

There are so many handy tools in this knife I can see it being indispensable to my Husband for use when sea fishing, fixing fiddly bits on our Harley Davidson motor bike and as for myself I also can see a heap of uses for it..........I walk the wild woods a lot and I reckon the small saw will be a boon to me for cutting branches off Blackthorn bushes to make staffs and the knife will be great for cutting herbs with.

A superb knife and one that I suspect will last several lifetimes if looked after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it, 18 Oct 2011
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
The way this is built just oozes quality. I've owned copies of Victorinox knives before, but to compare them to the real thing, it's chalk and cheese. The blades are all solid with no wobble. The screwdrivers don't feel like they'll strip and bend at the fist sight of a real screw. The tools are all well thought out and well constructed.

I haven't used this in anger yet, but I can tell that we will spend many years together before one of us falls apart. I suspect that I'll be falling apart before this knife.

5.0 out of 5 stars victorinox - the one and only, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
Bought this to replace my 10 year old swisschamp (its retiring to preserve it as its sentimental value is priceless) and as the saying goes "if it aint broke, don't fix it) Although with this excellent multitool from Victorinox there aint much you cant fix! I am an electrical service engineer and there isn't a day that passes without it being used. The knives are excellent, the screwdrivers are solid and dependable, the mini pen is a godsend! Everything about this tool screams quality. you'll be whipping it out at he drop of a hat to slice, prise, disgorge, magnify, cut, saw, screw and much more. Buy one, you wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Champ Knife Victorianox, 30 Oct 2012
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black (Sports)
There is only one real pocket knife maker and that is Victorinox.
The Swiss Champ is by far there best pocket knife they make. It has a tool for every thing and more.
I have carried a Victorinox pocket knife with me for the last 30 years and I will continue to do so.
What an amazing pocket knife.

Victorinox Swiss Army Swisschamp Knife Black