on 24 March 2011
I bought these for a party - they have fun options but they come flat-packed as one would expect, and were a bit tricky to get them into the right shape. They are also on the small side so a bit tricky for people with larger hands to use I think. They might be good for a party rather than a dinner party.
on 10 January 2012
I love these and ordered them to put one on each table at the wedding reception. They are small enough to avoid cluttering up the tables & may help to get people talking. Very twee & fun.
on 5 July 2013
Got these to put on tables at my wedding. Will be great as an ice breaker if they're needed. Colours match some of my theme and there's plenty in the pack. Reminds me of when we used to make these at school. Will be used well.
on 27 October 2013
second wedding so remember these from childhood will create conversation and keep people amused at the waiting in between bits
on 24 September 2013
Would recommend to break the silence at wedding tables, not very formal just a little bit of fun.

Nice design
on 21 December 2014
They were a lovely addition to the winter themed wedding table. They are made of good quality paper and entertained the guests at the wedding breakfast. They were delighted to see them and put a big smile on many faces as it brought back memories.
on 5 October 2013
I was not sure what to expect when I ordered these. However they are a Great idea, based on the things that we made as a child.
Good quality and well worth the money
on 1 September 2013
Bought with wedding trivia cards to add some entertainment for our daughters wedding. Did exactly what I wanted and added a bit of fun.
on 7 October 2013
Talking Tables Silver Fortune Tellers, Pack of 10
great for wedding table
so much fun
takes you back to childhood
on 3 May 2014
I was disappointed with the size of these as they are very small which makes it difficult to use them.decided against putting them out on the wedding tables.

See one answered question