on 25 April 2011
As others have said, watch is of really poor quality.

My son wore it for the first time and immediately the "glass" was damaged. It then got condensation behind the glass and subsequently the hands wouldn't rotate past 12.

I wish I had taken heed of other reviews and spent a little more money on a better product.
on 13 October 2011
I bought this watch for my grandson - the first one the glass cracked very quickly which was replaced speedily. The next one the battery didn't last very long at all and I have subsequently found out the battery is almost 3 times the cost of the watch. Very disappointed in this product and my grandson is very upset as he loves it and was keen to learn the time from it. Unfortunately I have already bought another one for his brother - lets hope 3rd time lucky. Would not recommend it.Ravel Kids Camouflage Velcro Watch
on 10 May 2013
The watch was a big hit and seems just perfect, except for one thing: the glass isn't nearly robust enough and (as for so many of the reviewers) smashed all too easily in the playground. It seems to be thin bit of un-toughened glass. A few pence worth of a reasonably tough plastic would be a better idea. It's a shame as it's perfect otherwise, but not tough enough for kids.

Postscript: when the glass broke, I bought a new domed acrylic glass (19.4mm I think) from eBay and superglued it in - now I have a great watch. Everything about it except the glass was great. Total cost: watch plus glass -- still under a tenner.
on 25 February 2013
This is a lovely little watch I bought this for a friends son for Xmas he loved it as he likes anything to do with the army very quick delivery too thankyou
on 23 February 2014
Was very disapointed with this, i dont often get to see my nephew as i live far away so i bought this watch close to christmas and only just found out that when he opened the present the battery had already died! I went to visit him last weekend and now have to get the battery replaced as i feel awful! I really expect simple things to be sorted and no issues such as a dodgy battery.
on 24 February 2013
Bought this for my grandson who really loves it. Excellent value for money and I will definitely buy more items in the range.
on 19 February 2013
My son loved this watch. Very robust with good strong velcro strap. It encouraged him to learn to tell time.
on 2 February 2013
The watch is great value for money, good quality & has stood up to quite a bit of wear & tear from a boisterous 5yr old, easily adjusted to fit a little wrist. Unfortunately he lost the first watch after taking it off in a play area & was very upset so we ordered another, it arrived quickly & he has not let it out of his sight..
on 30 December 2013
Bought this watch for our grandson as art Xmas present but when he first used it, the battery was not working. Located a new battery after Xmas and that cost twice as much as the watch! Would have been a better option to purchase a more expensive watch and then our grandson would not have been disappointed.
on 23 July 2013
this watch is very good value as boys can be tough on such items,the velcro strap is very clever as it adjusts to any size wrist,however the first time my grandson dropped it the second hand dropped off so tears were present ,bought a timex only slightly more expensive.

See one answered question