on 6 February 2011
This is very high quality product and the magnet is VERY strong. I don't use it every day but for certain situations this product is absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend it as something to have for when you need it. Works well for jogging if you don't wear loose shirts.
on 7 August 2015
I bought this cable organiser for use jogging and to store my sennheiser CX400 earbuds when not in use. Like most earphones they havs a solid junction piece and an in line volume control. The organiser reel is only 6mm deep so cannot take the thickness of the in line volume control neither can it take the 1.2m of cable when wound. So when storing you end up with 35 com of cable dangling out to get tangled in your pocket. The depth of the reel should be 10mm at least. The idea is good but the design could be improved.

When jogging the organiser works fine, they are more fiddly to put on then the cable clip that they replaced but the organiser looks more stylish.

I know the organiser was only a few ponds but I wish I had saved my money.
review image
on 23 July 2014
Brilliant. I love it. I use this with a bluetooth adapter (HS3000) which may be clipped on my collar or under my tie and usually wear the Magneat under my shirt collar. So most of the cord gets wound on to it. I have earbuds with a flat cable (Sony MDR XB90EX) and it is just big enough to hold all of the cable. Perfectly sized in my opinion - any bigger and it would be too big to wear comfortably, any smaller it wouldn't hold all the cable. Round cable on earbuds shouldn't pose a problem but wider flat cable like some of the Beats have might pose a challenege if you want to wind most of it on as I do. Magnet is strong and does not come off. I use it 7 dasy a week at work and home - very pleased with it. Waited a long time to find something like this.
on 16 November 2012
Does exactly what it says it does. It also doubles as a magnetic storage device for your coiled up headphones. This goes down in my book as one of the best things ever.

Everyone I know that has seen this has wanted one.
on 5 June 2010
Why didn't someone think of this before? As a commuter and runner, I have never before found a solution to dangling or tangled cables that works. Other devices either don't work, or if they do, leave this hanging weight which really hurt my ears after a while, especially running. This is so simple, and you only have the weight of the top bit of cable. Plus I use it to store my headphones when I am not using them, and they have lasted a lot longer as a result.

I got the black one, but I am now going back to add some more colours to my collection.

You have to try it!
review image review image
on 30 April 2012
A great little gadget. Yes it is quite small but it is clearly aimed at the small headphones worn whilst on the move market.
on 9 July 2010
This is potentially a great idea. A cable tidy for headphones is just what is needed for some equipment, like my Sony headphones. However, the item is tiny and is clearly designed with ipod ear buds, or similar, in mind and not anything more substatial than that. The space to wind the loose wiring is not very deep so you can't really get much wire round it. If a larger unit could be designed to encorporate those of us with 'grown up' head phones - this would be great, but as it stands this should be marketed as an ipod accesory and not for the wider headphone market, at the very least it should clearly state that it is not for larger makes/models - maybe I've missed something in the description? Disapointing but with the potential for development.