5.0 out of 5 stars I never would have believed it could work so well!!!!!!
Published 21 months ago by Keith Coulson

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed - returned for a refund
I have used a tens machine purchased from boots previously and thought this product sounded interesting so I purchased. Had to return the item found it very bulky and uncomfortable to wear - also it advises you need to wet the belt before using so not very good if you are out. On the positives the service was excellent and refund was processed in a timely manner
Published 9 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars I never would have believed it could work so well!!!!!!, 2 July 2012
Keith Coulson (Wolverhampton,, West Midlands, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beurer EM 38 Electronic Stimulation Unit - Silver/Black (Sports)
What can I say about this product. It worked better than expected for me. I have suffered with lower back pain for many years now. The only thing I have been prescribed by my doctor are painkillers which no longer have the same effect. So I thought I would try this belt. When I first used it I didn't expect much but I was totally surprised at how well it actually worked. After the first 20 minutes session all the pain from my lower back had gone! As long as I didn't do anything that would aggravate my back the pain stayed away. When the pain came back I just used the belt again and the pain went away again.

Bad points

The belt itself is made for very thin people. However, it is supplied with an extension belt which will take it up to around a 42 inch waist. If you're waist is any bigger than this you will have to extend the belt yourself.

When I first used the belt on programme one. The first 10 minutes of the programme were very soothing but then without any warning the main pulses came on. This made me jump in the air with quite a start; this made my wife dropped her cup of tea all over herself. The belt didn't hurt, it was just a shock. So, be ready for it.

Good points

It works!

5.0 out of 5 stars back pain, 4 Feb 2013
S. Desai (UK) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product over a month now. This seems very good for my back pain and german technology undoubltedly the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beltin, 14 Oct 2011
I was after a Ab belt and I ordered this by mistake just so pleased to made this mistake and end up with this belt for my bad back.It works a treat well worth the money best thing I've bought for a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed - returned for a refund, 17 July 2013