on 27 September 2013
I ordered this brace support as I hurt my ankle 5 months ago playing badminton. My physiotherapist recommended buying a brace so that I could attempt to play badminton whilst waiting for surgery. I decided on this product as it was well priced and appeared to have been received well by others. Although the product can be quite faffy to get in the most comfortable position, once it is in position, it works very well. I did feel that it was quite bulky and chose to wear an old pair of trainers rather than stretching my new ones. However, wearing the brace allowed me to attempt to play badminton whilst ensuring that my ankle was protected from any further damage. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has suffered an ankle injury and wants to prevent further damage whilst recovering from injury or waiting for surgery.
on 28 April 2012
This item is a must have if u need support from a badly sprained ankle or a week ankle. The removable gel pads are a wonderful extra which when in a lot of pain are quite soothing. Thank you seller. This item is well worth the money. I would deffiantly recommend this item.
on 16 September 2013
I think this is a very good product if you are recovering from an ankle sprain. The gel patches can be put in the fridge and then on the brace to help in the R.I.C.E. recovery process, as well as provide support when going back to sports' activities.

They are relatively comfortable and not bulky (I can wear them with my normal tennis shoes).

I do not know if they provide enough support to effectively prevent ankle sprains.

The fact that there is a Right-side brace and a Left-side brace of Neo-G Ankle Brace is a very good indication that this is a good product. If you're ankles are asymmetrical, it only makes sense that they are different.

I highly recommend this product.
on 4 April 2015
Unfortunately I was misdiagnosed when I broke my foot and this support was what I used for ten days until my foot was eventually diagnosed as being broken in three places. It gave me some support and relieved some of the pain I was encountering foot sore. I still use it on days when I feel my
on 29 July 2015
I BOUGHT THESE ANKLE SUPPORTS BECAUSE I HAVE WENT OVER ON MY ANKLE ABOUT 4 TIMES IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS. EACH TIME IT TOOK A WEEK OR TWO BEFORE IT FELT BETTER. SO I BOUGHT THESE TO GIVE SUPPORT ON UNEVEN SURFACES. I HAVE WORN THEM FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS WHILE OUT WALKING. THEY GIVE ME CONFIDENCE TO WALK ALONE AGAIN. IT TAKES A FEW MIN TO ADJUST. BUT ONCE YOU HAVE THEM ON THEY SAY IN THAT POSITION. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO RECOMMEND THEM. THEY HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCES TO MY LIFE. I FELT IT WOULD ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE MY ANKLE WOULD GET BROKEN OR EVEN WORSE. SO FOR ME WELL WORTH THE MONEY
on 11 August 2015
This ankle brace is great it gives my ankle all the support it needs.I suffer with CMT and it has effected my right ankle..I have had special boots made for my feet and with the extra support of this ankle brace I am walking much better and my ankle isn't so painful..I would highly recommend this ankle brace as compared to others I have tried this is the best.. I am going to order another one whilst the price has been reduced as real value for money
on 27 April 2015
Very sturdy, and the gel packs are very nice. The only problem is that it isn't really one size fits all. For those of us with shorter legs and ankles, the length, particularly at the bottom part which should fit around the bottom of the fibula and tibia, is a bit off. It feels like there is too much on the bottom to fit properly into a shoe when the protuberance parts fit around those bones of the leg.
on 21 July 2013
This does support the ankle very well.is is a really good product. It is quite bulky and I may consider buying shoes a half size larger.
on 23 December 2013
I bought this brace for support for my ankle after spraining it repeatedly - once I got the brace I realised there was no way I could run in this, it's way too bulky for that. I really wouldn't say it's suitable for running in at all. I returned it with no hassle but had to pay return postage.
on 11 May 2016
I have been involved in active sport from a very young age, and sustained an injury or two. This support however, has been the best in terms of support provided and aiding recovery. Just a very good product for any active / competitive individual who sustains an injury!

See one answered question