5.0 out of 5 stars Must-buy!
Every song from this album (yes, starting from Undead to Knife Called Lust) are hits! Undead, Everywhere I Go, No. 5, Young are few of those banging tunes. Almost half of the album is about party and drinking, the rest are about life and the people surrounding them. All of them works, all of them are fun to listen to and addictive.

I recommend you this album,...
Published on 14 Aug 2009 by Regi Diaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Keep Saying Your Name....
The songs which were brilliant and I really loved were few and far between on both this album and the previous one; the songs I didn't like were the ones that mentioned the band name and members in a constant loop - and there are many of those. It really does get boring. I noticed a few loops of track and lyrics from their pervious album which was a real turn off...
Published on 24 July 2009 by Mr. Luke J. R. Male

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-buy!, 14 Aug 2009

I recommend you this album, but remember, strong languade. XD

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Fresh, 2 Jun 2009
Ursula K. Raphael "AstraDaemon of The Zombiep... (USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
I feel like an old lady at 34 compared to the ages of some other reviewers, but I still love Hollywood Undead. Their song "Undead" blew me away -- their lyrical play is impressive and original (not the same clichés you here over and over).

I enjoy listening to most of the songs on this album, but if someone is expecting all the songs to sound like Undead, they might be disappointed. However, that's what I liked - the variety of style. I can't stand bands that write a bunch of songs that sound too much alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've wanted a tattoo for quite some time - Now I have one., 19 May 2013
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
6 angry masked dudes mixing it up, rap-rock style.

While the lyrics are explicit, and the sillyness of the get-up is evident, even a bit on the emo-side of things, there is a method to the madness. They have an important message beneath their gangsta-lingo and are obviously passionate about it.

The music itself doesn't bring much new to the table, but that doesn't really matter that much. Swan Songs is a collection of rock solid cuts all the same. With it's themes of pain, desperation and cynicism, it might not be everyone's brand of party-music, but the essence should ring true for our generation (of men) and maybe even the next few.

We are young. We are Undead Army forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, energetic and funny as hell., 7 July 2009
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
I discovered these guys just recently a bit before Download Festival. Listened to them on Myspace and ordered the album. I've had to listen to it every day since! It's rare for me these days to get that feeling of being addicted to an album and being addicted to something as constantly obscene as this feels a bit wrong, but it's just so funny! And the energy that comes over always makes me feel good. There's a lot of Eminem in this sound, sort of like 'if Eminem did heavy metal'. I don't own any Eminem - it's not really my thing. But this is great! Even the few songs I wasn't sure about to start with have grown on me. There's a lot of the Chili Peppers' tendency to sing about California, but I can get past that. The lyrics are hilarious and they clearly have a good sense of humour about what they do.

Interesting to see that another reviewer who loves this album is also 34. I imagine we're going to start hurting sales at this rate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Undead Army, 24 Jun 2009
Scott Carroll - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
This is one of my fave albums this year. I first heard undead on scuzz tv and iv been reppin' HU ever since. Everywhere i go is a classic, Charlie scene is a legend for that. HU4L!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars What !!!!!?????, 11 Jun 2009
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
First of all, I am not a great lover of Rap. That being said, I am thoroughly and happily surprised at how good this album is. If you add Ice T's Metal band Bodycount, Cypress Hill and a healthy Dose of Eminem you have the jist of what this album is about. 'Undead' the opening track is destined to be a dance hall favourite, it just oozes rebellion and comes across as a Rap/metal crossover worthy of their various influences.
I like what they are saying and it represents a lot of what gone on in their part of the world. 4 stars is all I can give it, as some tracks feel like fillers, but , saying that, for a debut album this is as good as you get for their genre. I look forward to there next release as I feel it can only get better......Krazy Ken

5.0 out of 5 stars ffffaaaannnnttttaaaasssttttiiiicccc, 12 April 2009
Mr. David Pollock "daddio1960" (In midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
My son has just brought in back from " That America " couldn't wait to get it on my Ipod . Listened to it twice straight off YOU HAVE GOT TO GET IT it's fantastic absolutely fantastic . All the songs are good but my favorite is " Everywhere i go " . if you don't get anything else get this .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
This ia great album- just not for the weak-hearted, or people who prefer serious music. What I mean is...well, it's like frustrated teenage boys singing about all they wish to do. And I love it! I'm mature-minded but this just makes me laugh!
But maybe I like this because it's boy-humour! It's fun to listen to, and it never gets old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, I don't, but......., 7 May 2013
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
According to the recipient, it's ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!
Not my bag, though; it was a Christmas present for my teen daughter..........

4.0 out of 5 stars xmas, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
bought for a xmas present for my son , he seems to like them came well within the time limit

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Swan Songs
Swan Songs by Hollywood Undead (Audio CD - 2009)