Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on 24 May 2011
This is a great little hopper, but the problem is that it is SO small!! I bought it for my 3-year old and it is almost too small for him to use already - a bit of a worry when the minimum recommended age is 3 years old!! Quite disappointing as he will not be able to use it for long but if you have a particularly small child for his/her age, then this would suit!!
on 22 May 2014
to expensive...the same one in b and m only 4.99 so il shop around the next time before i buy of this site again
on 17 August 2013
My daughter loves this hopper and it looks sturdy and is easy to pump up. However, since the first use it has deflated within 2 hours. I can't work out whether its a puncture or the valve leaking. I threw the box away as soon as I got it (big mistake) so a return is unlikely.
on 3 September 2014
Our 3 yr. old grand daughter used this intermittently during the first day, only to find that it was punctured.
I have since used a bycycle repair patch on the problem which is successful. Not the best of buys!
on 16 July 2012
Not very good. Dont think it will last very long, as could burst quite easy. Would not recommend to a friend. Delivery was on time so she got it for her birthday. I was quite disappointed
on 13 January 2015
This is the second one I have received due to the first one deflating after one use, very quickly sent a replacement and it does the same thing.
Disappointed with the item.
on 2 February 2014
Very mis-leading as it's not big enough for a 3 yr old, and my daughter's an average size. Also loses air very easily- doesn't even have a two way valve. Very disappointed.
on 12 January 2014
I have a petite 4 year old and it was a good size for her. Unfortunately though it went down by the end of everyday so now its in the bin!
on 6 February 2015
Not a great product - has a tendency to deflate very quickly and needs very regular topping up. Wouldn't recommend.