5.0 out of 5 stars Mens T-Shirt BFMV
This T-shirt was a brilliant item, absolutelu authentic, and I would thoroughly recommend this site to other prospective purchasers.
Published on 16 Sep 2010 by Marbee

3.0 out of 5 stars bfmv t shirt
Published on 18 Jan 2012 by bobby

3.0 out of 5 stars bfmv t shirt, 18 Jan 2012
I would rate it more than 3* because I love the print on the front. But no where on the page does it say that on the back there are a list of tour dates. I probably wouldn't have bought it if i'd have known that, as I did not go on the tour, and I was expecting it to be blank. But it did come 2 days after I ordered it, (which was a day before it was meant to be dispatched!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens T-Shirt BFMV, 16 Sep 2010
This review is from: Bravado Bullet For My Valentine - Bats - Mens T-shirt Black (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked!!, 3 Jan 2010
This T shirt is wicked! Good fit(small is about a 10), excellent quality, buy one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 22 Aug 2012
I loved the top and wanted it for a while and at £6.49 it was a bargain , the only thing is that it had the tour dates at the back which I wasn't expecting and I think it should have said something about that.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 10 April 2012
ordered this tshirt mainly because after shopping around I found this to be the most affordable. Would've been nice to know that tour dates are on the back though as this wasnt included in the information,however still a great top from a great band at a great price! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality T Shirt, 11 Feb 2011
My son loves this band so got him the T Shirt, very impressed by the quality as it has been contantly washed, the price was excellent as it was considerably cheaper than in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 24 Dec 2010
It's a nice t-shirt, bought as a present for my boyfriend for christmas, got here within 3 days and the print on it is brilliant. would definately recomend as a reasonably priced present or just a treat for urself.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 25 Jun 2014
S. Lacey (uk) - See all my reviews
A good quality tshirt that fitted well and the print quality was impressive too. I now have one happy son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Jun 2014
The t-shirt is great and comfortable. The t-shirt was delivered in a box with a few other items I previously ordered which is great as it was also packaged well. I did not expect that there would be anything at the back so I would advise for the seller to include a picture of the back. Other than that I am happy with this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars great t-shirt, 21 Jun 2014
very happy with the t-shirt, the quality inst too bad considering its a fruit and loom t-shirt. overall a very good product which i would recommend