Style Name: WallFix and Protective Box|Change

on 15 June 2011
Having just revamped our garden to make it a space for entertaining, I was thrilled to find this product. it has a number of benefits from the traditional rotary line that I have been used to......

A. It looks really smart. Fold the line away into its own cabinet and it is completely out of site, out of mind.

B. The line space is surprisingly adequate. I was worried that it would not meet the family's needs but I was wrong. It comfortably takes a king size quilt cover.

C. the fact that it folds away into its own cabinet means that the line is always clean - unlike the traditional rotary that always needed wiping down before it could be used.

If I can think of any negatives, I would say

A. the price is a bit high. Although worth it, it is likely to be prohibitive for many people.

B. The length of the arm could be longer as on occassion the wind does blow the clothes against the wall.
on 8 May 2008
Fanastic idea - space saving, only visible when you want it to be and safe for toddlers to play on the patio without risk of running into the traditional pole. Secure and sturdy, holds plenty. A bit expensive and it doesn't spin (might put some people off) BUT I think it is worth every penny
on 10 December 2007
Easy to erect, great little space saver item, fabulous design.
Strong and good quality - and no I dont work for Brabantia!
0Comment|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2008
I bought the wallfix dryer with the waterproof cover as extra only to find that the same cover is already included in the kit.

Fantastic quality and loads of room even for a full load of baby washing.
0Comment|116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2009
This is without doubt one of the best 'gadgets' that I have bought in recent years, it is easy to fix to the wall,( and includes a special spanner to make sure that you can fix it securely), is simplicity itself to operate, holds a good amount of washing (2 washer loads), looks very smart when installed in either its open or shut position, and takes up a tiny amount of space on the wall when folded away,made by Brabantia and has a 5 year guarantee so definate piece of mind as regards weather it is strong enough (IT IS!). I really have nothing bad to say about this product-it is well worth the money, I am exceptionally pleased with it!
on 1 September 2013
Bought this product in February 2012 from Home and Dry through Amazon, the product was put up on the wall in April 2012 and now 16 months later after having only been used very infrequently and in the months of Spring and summer (there are only two of us) the main support arm began to buckle and now it has snapped completely rendering the product unusable! I have e mailed the company twice now and not had as much as an acknowledgement. I am not impressed. The product comes with a FIVE YEAR GUARANTEE!!!???? I rest my case,I would expect at least a response if not a replacement.
on 5 September 2009
No centre pole to annoy the gardener and fixes to side of any building. Four sides can hang a small family wash. Polished doors close on the collapsed airer, giving a smart, modern appearance. Only small problem with doors parting from hinges in a stiff breeze, but easily refixed.
on 25 April 2009
I originally bought one of these for my mother to replace the rotary line that my children and nephew wrecked, and the change in her quite big yard was amazing. I was so impressed that I bought one for my small yard, I used to have washing line strung across it several times. However, as I have two small children and a husband it was always full and we couldn't go out in the yard. This is brilliant, I can get 2 good sized loads on it and we can still sit out. I actually run out of pegs now before I run out of line, I would recommend this to anyone, small tip though the price on Amazon does fluctuate quite a bit so put it in your basket and snap it up when the price comes down.
11 comment|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 July 2007
this is great - bought it as I have limited space for an in ground one but a perfect spot on the garage wall. Its great, compact when its folded but lots of space when its extended.
If you have a small garden or don't have the room for the usual horizontal clothes line then this is the piece of kit for you.
No more unsightly rotary lines spoiling the view as you relax outside.

It is easy to install and has its own drilling template (don't shred the box it arrives in). It is compact, visually pleasing and has a cover when not in use to protect against the elements.

There's enough room to hang a full load and I would've given it five stars except it doesn't rotate...well you can't have everything. All in all, an excellent product.
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse